The Waterproof Case is water resistant at depths of up to 60m. The precise fit inside the case keeps Osmo Pocket secure while avoiding unwanted movements. The Waterproof Case also includes two mounting brackets that allow you to attach the case to other equipment. Two buttons on the outside grant precise control of Osmo Pocket. The anti-fog inserts effectively prevents the case from fogging up.
- Supports water resistance at depths of up to 60m.
- Includes two mounting brackets for additional accessories.
The Wireless Module provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection between Osmo Pocket and your mobile device to support seamless remote control and make shooting more flexible. It also serves as a base to set Osmo Pocket on level surfaces. You can also charge the Osmo Pocket via the USB-C Port
- Wireless connection supports remote control
- USB-C Port Charges your Osmo Pocket
- Serves as a base to set Osmo Pocket on level surfaces
The Phantom 4 Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Phantom 4 Battery Charger, it can charge up to three Intelligent Flight Batteries. The Intelligent Flight Batteries will be charged in sequence according to their power levels, from high to low. It will take approximately 3.5 hours to fully charge three Intelligent Flight Battery. Storage Mode allows the Charging Hub to keep the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery at a 50% charge, which is ideal for storage.
- Charge three batteries in sequence. Smart, quick, and reliable.
- The Battery Charging Hub does not include a charger. Please use it together with a standard charger.
- Compatibility: Phantom 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (5870mAh, High Capacity) ,Phantom 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (5350mAh), Phantom 4 Series - 100W Battery Charger, Phantom 4 Series 160 W Battery Charger
Professional aerial imaging benefits from longer flight times. The Phantom 4 Pro has a maximum flight time of 30 minutes, providing more time in the air to capture the perfect shot. The DJI GO 4 app shows battery lifetime and calculates remaining flight times according to distance traveled and more. It will give alerts when it reaches a minimum safe amount required for a safe journey back to the takeoff point. An advanced battery management system is also in place to prevent overcharging and over draining. When placed in longer term storage, batteries will discharge power to maintain good health.
- 30-minute flight time
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection
- 5870MAH Capacity
The 9455 propellers have a brand new aerodynamic design giving the Phantom 4 series an impressive noise control performance. When used with the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, up to 4dB (60%) of aircraft noise is lowered during takeoff and landing. Noise reduction is also enhanced when used with the Phantom 4 Pro, but not as much
Designed to protect people and objects from spinning propellers, thesesmall and light Propeller Guards mount directly underneath the rotors to ensure flight safety.
- Small and light propeller protection for safer flight
- Easy to mount and detach
- Install Propeller Guards onto corresponding frame arms. DO NOT mix them to avoid effecting the Vision System.
- Compatibility: Phantom 4 Series, Phantom 4 Series - Quick Release Propellers
DJI Goggles just got better looking and more powerful, so you can experience FPV racing in style and without traditional restraints. Precisely engineered for racing, DJI Goggles RE are compatible with an OcuSync video transmission module and a high-performance camera module, which work together to transmit digital video signal from up to 7 km away with latency as low as 50 ms,1 in addition to analog signal
- Faster HD FPV Racing
- DJI Goggles RE uses a 1/3" image sensor
- Ultimate control for boundless flight
- Multiple antennas for every flight
- Wide-ranging applications
- Play videos in a variety of different formats, including MP4, MOV, andMKV
- View 6K 360-degree panoramas
- Compatible with the Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 Series and Inspire 2
Weighing just 2.3kg, about half the weight of the original Ronin, the slimmed down Ronin-M is small enough to fit into your backpack and take anywhere, yet strong enough to support camera setups weighing up to 3.6kg
- Precision of Control: ±0.02°
- Tool-Less Balance Adjustment System
- Transmitter for Remote Pan/Tilt Control
- Silent mode for quiet operation
- USB and Power Tap Power Outputs
- Assistant Software for iOS and Windows
- Bluetooth Wireless Interface for Setup