Featuring a lightweight, slim design, a handle on the side for precision adjustment, large SMT LEDs, high CRI, and other outstanding features, the LYCOS Bi-Color LED Light from Manfrotto is a modern-style, highly user-oriented on-camera light with a lot of punch.
- Lightweight, slim design with a handle on the side for precision adjustment
- Color temperature and brightness dials at your fingertips next to the handle
- Optional LYKOS Bluetooth Dongle supported for adjusting color and brightness via an iPhone app
- 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency
- >93 CRI high color accuracy
- 1500 lux max brightness at 3.3 ft (at daylight color temperature)
- 3000K - 5600K adjustable color temperature
- 100-0% flicker-free adjustable brightness
- Color LCD display on the rear
- L-Series battery mount
- AC adapter included
- Diffusion gel included
- Optional direct-attach LYKOS LED Softbox supported
The black, redesigned MT190XPRO4 Aluminum Tripod from Manfrotto builds on the success and popularity of the previous 190 series with professional hardware and convenience features that make it even easier to use than its predecessor.
- Load Capacity: 15.4 lb
- Max Height: 63"
- Min Height: 3.2"
- Folded Length: 19.2"
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- 90° Column Feature
- (QPL) Quick Power Lock for Legs
- Easy Link Plug
- Rotating Bubble Level
Manfrotto's most popular tripod is aimed at advanced amateur photographers, but its balance of compact size, professional features and excellent build quality has given it exceptionally broad appeal. The new 190 maintains all the history and heritage of this core Manfrotto family, but sets a new industry benchmark with a host of elegantly simple innovations and practical improvements.
- 3-section aluminium tripod
- 90 degree centre column mechanism
- Quick power lock levers
- Maximum height: 160cm
- Minimum height: 9cm
- Weight: 2kg
Sporting a 17.6 lb load capacity at a weight of only 3.4 lb, this black Befree Advanced Travel Tripod from Manfrotto is a robust support option that can serve as a convenient travel companion for professional photographers and passionate hobbyists alike. It is made of aluminum alloy and reaches a maximum height of 59.1" with its column extended, folding down to 15.7" in length for simplified transport in its included carrying case.
- Weighs 3.4 lb, can hold up to 17.6 lb of gear
- Four leg sections which extend and fasten via its twist locks
- Maximum height of 59.1", folds down to 15.7" in length for storage
- Aluminum-alloy construction
- Side button allows you to select between three different leg angles
- Ball head with separate pan lock and friction control knobs
- Quick release plate compatible with both RC2 and Arca-type systems, excluding the 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads
- Rubberized feet provide increased stability on most surfaces
- Easy Link attachment for use with optional accessories
- Integrated hook for weighing down and stabilizing tripod during use
The D1 Drone Backpack is a new concept of bags specifically designed to carry different DJI Phantom models with its accessories. The backpack is designed for latest quadcopters design; it is extra-lightweight, water-resistant and extremely spacious. This pack carries a drone with its remote control and all its accessories, plus an additional camera and tripod. An all-in-one carry system that efficiently supports shooting videos with a flying camera and capturing backstage scenes with a tripod-mounted camera.
- Fits drone, remote controls and accessories
- Quick external attachment for a drone with propellers attached
- Top compartment for a DSLR camera
- Secure external tripod connection
- Dedicated compartment for a laptop and a tablet
The 290 Light comes as a kit with a three-way photo head specifically designed for compactness and transportability, while also allowing precise framing and solid support of medium-heavy camera equipment. The head's distinguishing feature is its unique handle-folding mechanism for when the head is not in use.
- 2 leg angles positions
- Rock solid aluminum adjustable leg locks
- New rubber legwarmer to increase the grip
- 3 Way head ideal for precise framing
- Outstanding Premium Italian Style dictated by function
The Tri Backpack L provides 3 ways to store, carry and use your gear. You may use it in the backpack, sling bag or X position. Suitable for your pro DSLR with battery pack and attached long-range zoom plus 5-6 additional lenses, flash and accessories; media card storage and space for 15" laptop
- Cabin Luggage: this bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage. Due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure
- This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally. Check carrying solution chart for recommended tripods
- Interchangeable Dividers: both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear
- Laptop Compatible: protect your laptop during transport in the compartment
- Rain Protector: included fold out protector which when installed creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag
- Water Repellant: a specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps is resistant to moisture
- 1 Year warranty
The Compact Advanced features an inventive, foldable three-way head for great stability and accuracy in framing your subject. This tripod is target at more advanced photo enthusiasts who own an entry level DSLR with standard zoom lenses up to 200mm. This three-way head has two independent, ergonomic levers. One controls both pan and tilt movement simultaneously whereas the second controls levelling. With these two control-levers you can easily obtain level, well-framed images.
The Compact Action is the best choice for owners of entry level DSLRs with standard kit lenses who like to shoot a lot of photos and movies.The ergonomic joystick head with scroll-wheel locking mechanism is very intuitive and easy-to-use. Its comfortable grip allows you to capture smooth movies and great images with little effort.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium legs and technopolymer
- Weight: 1.16kg
The Compact Action is the best choice for owners of entry level DSLRs with standard kit lenses who like to shoot a lot of photos and movies. The ergonomic joystick head with scroll-wheel locking mechanism is very intuitive and easy to use. Its comfortable grip allows you to capture smooth movies and great images with little effort.
Mini Tripod forCompact DSLR comfortable handgrip, push button locking mechanism for easy set up, lightweight & intuitive to use & carry Mini Tripod for entry level DSLR with Zoom lenses up to 200mm. 2 different leg angles for ground shooting, 2 section legs adjustable in5 steps for uneven surfaces, possibilities to shoot in portrait mode