now $ 269.41SAVE $279.5910Online Only Price. Ex Display Stock. Price offer ends 19 August 2018.
Meet the Nikon 1 J5, the chic and co mpact interchangeable lens camera with a 20.8-megapixel image sensor. Achieve impeccable imagery with unbelievably fast continuous shooting speeds of 20 frames per second with autofocus tracking and videos up to 4K/15p. With an 180° upward-tilting LCD monitor with touch screen, full manual control, neweffects and even built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC technology for sharing your photos on-the-go, the J5 is the perfect culmination of power, flexibility, speed and style, all in the palm of your hand.
- 20.8 Megapixels CX High Resolution Sensor
- 10-30mm Lens Included
- Up to 20 frames per sec Continuous AF
- 4K High Definition Video Recording
- WiFi and NFC for simple photo sharing
- Filter effects built into camera
now $ 287.69SAVE $70.5111Online Only Price. Ex Display Stock. Price offer ends 19 August 2018.
Optimized to draw full potential from Nikon?s high-resolution DX-format image sensors, it delivers beautiful ultra-sharp photos and videos with softly blurred backgrounds. Its versatile 7.8x zoom range (18mm to 140mm) lets you shoot everything from wide-angle family portraits to telephoto close-ups on the sports field. 4 stops of VR image stabilisation means sharper handheld photos and video, especially when shooting in low light or at maximum focal length. You can even get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject for macro-style close-ups
- ED (Extra low Dispersion): ED Glass is an optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations
- Silent Wave Motor: Nikons AF lens techn ology
- If Lens: a Nikkor lens in which only the internal lens group shifts during focusing. If Nikkors do not change in size during AF operation, allowing for compact, lightweight lenses capable of closer focusing distances
- Auto-Manual Mode. smooth focusing operation in Manual focus mode realized in the same way as users have become accustomed to with conventional manual-focus lenses by adding an appropriate torque to the focus ring
- Super Integrated Coating: Nikon's multilayer coating of the optical elements in Nikkor lenses
- Aspherical lens elements: non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass that eliminate certain types of lens aberration