The Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control (Infrared) is for use with D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70S, D80, D90, D3000, D5000, D7000, Coolpix P6000, N65, N75, Coolpix 8400, 8800, Pronea S, Nuvis S & Lite Touch Zoom Cameras. It acts as a wireless shutter release capable of instantly triggering the shutter without disturbing the camera, up to a distance of approximately 16' (4.87 m) in front of the camera. It is recommended for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure, and it is powered by a CR-2025 3v battery (included). The ML-L3 supports the bulb exposure camera setting making it a worthwhile accessory for shooting long time exposures for low-light photography or unusual daylight effects.
- Wireless Remote Shutter Release
- Minimizes Vibrations
- Good for Close-ups & Time Exposures
The MH-65 Battery Charger from Nikon is designed specifically for use with the Nikon CoolPix S620/S630/S610c/S1000pj cameras. The charger accepts the EN-EL12 battery used with these camera models. Its power cable is included.
- For Select Nikon CoolPix Digital Cameras
- Use with EN-EL12 Battery
- Battery Charger
- Power Cord Included
Remotely trigger your COOLPIX P1000 camera with this ML-L7 Bluetooth Remote Control from Nikon. Bluetooth connectivity is used to wirelessly control camera functions like zoom and change settings like aperture and ISO, all without compromising your camera's composition.
- Works With Nikon COOLPIX P1000
- Wirelessly Trigger Shutter
- Remotely Adjust Settings, Including Zoom
The 10x42 Monarch 5 Binocular from Nikon combines fully multicoated optics with a rubber armored fogproof housing to produce the image quality and handling that is characteristic of Monarch series binoculars. This iteration of the Monarch 5 features extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements that transmit bright images with enhanced color fidelity and contrast. To preserve the image quality ofthese high-transmission lenses, Nikon also outfitted this Monarch 5 with phase-corrected roof prisms. Using dielectric coatings, these prisms align incoming wavelengths of light and render well-defined edges with lifelike color.
Improving on their Monarch 3 design, Nikon's black 8x42 Monarch 5 Binocular benefits from upgrades to the glass and optical coatings to improve image quality with the same focus on comfort and performance the Monarch line is known for.
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip center focus wheel allows for precise focus control, even while wearing gloves
- Right eye dioptric adjustment collar helps to compensate for individual eye prescription
- 56-72mm interpupillary distance range allows easy use by a wide variety of people
- Twist-up/click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter for hands-free use
- Long 19.5mm eye relief helps to reduce eyestrain and improves viewing comfort
- Wide 5.25mm exit pupil will completely cover most pupils as they open and dilate in low light to keep the full scene in view
Nikon's new mount system plays an essential role in the realization of this unprecedented imaging system. What's more, the Mount Adapter FTZ allows long-time Nikon users to continue utilizing their existing NIKKOR F lenses seamlessly with the new system. Shooting with AE is enabled with a total of approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards, while shooting with AF/AE is available with 93 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses, ensuring the same operation as with the new Nikon mirrorless camera system.
- Supported cameras: Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras
- Dimensions: Approx. 70 mm diameter (excluding projections) x 80 mm
- Weight: Approx. 135 g (4.8 oz)
- Supplied Accessories: Body Cap BF-1B, Rear Lens Cap LF-N1