5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto - Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto - MDI / MDIX
- IEEE 802.3 x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, suitable for desktop or wall-mounting.
- Support 802.1p / DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping function
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- * For V2 and later versions
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 84%
The TP-LINK 8 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SG108 provides you an easy way to make the transition to gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG108 adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG108 can save up to 82% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Support 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping function
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
Smart signal indicator helps to fi nd the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Extends dual-band Wi - Fi across your home to eliminate Wi - Fi dead zones
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole - home coverage.
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (867 Mbps) for a more stable wireless experience.
- Push the WPS button to easily set up a Mesh network you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi - Fi router or wireless access point. *1
- *1. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
Wireless AC technology means Archer T3U delivers connections that are up to 3x faster than with the previous Wireless N standard. High-speed Wi-Fi (up to 867Mbps over the 5GHz band and 400Mbps over the 2.4GHz band) means Archer T3U is able to support all your online activities, from HD video streaming to lag-free online gaming and web surfing.
- Ultimate Wi-Fi Speed
- Dual Band Wireless
- Mini design
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port
- MU-MIMO - Delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- Supported Operating System
The TP-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can't reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
- Maximum Coverage-Extend Wi-Fi coverage by up to 1,115 m2(12,000sq. ft)
- AC1750 Dual Band Wi-Fi -Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz
- Three Antennas - Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port - Act as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at Gigabit speed
- Intelligent Signal Light - Help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- AP Mode - Create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-Link Tether App - Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility - Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
With four external and dual band antennas, the RE650 establishes a stable wireless connection to any Wi-Fi router and boost the network's coverage by up to 14,000 square feet. The 880MHz dual-core processor provides maximum Wi-Fi performance, keeping your smartphones and tablets connected as you move throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects the location of devices and concentrates Wi-Fi towards them for stronger connections.
- Superior Extended Range- Four fixed external antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage by up to 14,000 sq. ft.
- 4-Stream for AC2600 Dual Band Wi-Fi -Simultaneous 800Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1733Mbps on 5GHz
- 4×4 MU-MIMO -Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
- Beamforming Technology-Send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
- Gigabit Ethernet Port-Provide faster wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light-Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- AP Mode-create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App -Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility-Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
The Archer T2U Nano receives WiFi signals on two separate bands. 256QAM technology increases the 2.4 GHz data rate from 150 Mbps to 200 Mbps for 33% faster performance. 433 Mbps on 5 GHz is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200 Mbps on 2.4 GHz is perfect for web surfing with legacy devices.
- High Speed WiFi - Up to 600 Mbps speeds with 200 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps on 5 GHz. Upgrades your devices to higher AC WiFi speeds*
- Dual Band - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band for flexible connectivity, upgrades your devices to work with the latest dual band WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- Nano Design - Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and leave it in
- Operating System - Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Mac OS X
- Advanced Security - Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
$ 129.992Price offer ends 4 February 2020.
Coming with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7010P KIT provides users with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, which is ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, supports all your online needs*
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%**
TL- WPA7510 KIT transforms your home's existing electrical circuit into a Gigabit network, and brings wired and wireless network to anywhere there is a power outlet. No need for new wires or drilling Network passes through walls and floors Compatible with any routers or other HomePlug AV/AV2 powerline products Expand coverage by adding more extenders Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more and be connected to the same electrical circuit.
- Homeplug AV2 standard compliant - High-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps*, supports all your online needs.
- Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi - Extends 2.4GHz (300Mbps) + 5GHz (433Mbps) dual band Wi-Fi speeds to every room of your house.**
- One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network.
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides reliable high-speed wired connections for gaming or streaming.
- Plug and Play - Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connection in minutes.
The TL-PA4010PKIT turns your existing powerline into a high speed network* with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In additon, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant
- Integrated power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption on a push of pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%**
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link's first router with next-generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology. Take your Wi-Fi to the next level while being backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards.
- Blazing Speed
- Ultra Connectivity
- Highly Efficient
- Powerful Processing
- Intelligent Connection
- Security System Built In
- Easy Setup
Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage - eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M4 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 260 square metres. And if that's not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with the major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.