Offering outstanding full frame compatibility and exceptional image quality across a wide range of focal lengths, the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM is the perfect general purpose lens for almost any photographer's kit. As a standard zoom lens, it delivers high quality in any number of real life applications, from landscape and travel photography, to still life and portrait photography. However, the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM also features a very impressive macro mode, which delivers superb macro shots that could rival those of a specialised macro lens. Solidly well-built, the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM features a range of sophisticated features, including a fast, accurate ring-type ultrasonic motor driven autofocus with impressive AI Servo tracking to capture fast-moving subjects, and image stabilisation for great handheld shots. Image quality is excellent, with sharpness, colour and contrast all combining to produce admirable shots.
The second generation of one of Canon's most popular professional lenses, the EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS II delivers outstanding improvements in image quality, functionality and performance to meet and exceed the needs of professional and enthusiast photographers. Thelens's completely redesigned optical structure now features an improved 4-stop optical Image Stabiliser to reduce the effects of visible camera shake on long-distance shots, with three IS modes tailored to most typical shooting conditions, while Canon's pioneeringring-type Ultrasonic Motor provides fast, silent autofocusing. Replacing previous linear type zoom construction, the new rotation type zoom ring enables improved handling for minute adjustments and excellent balance throughout the zoom range. Designed to be used anywhere, even in the harshest conditions, the lens continues the renowned L-series lens DNA and rugged construction. You can rely on the lens to perform in vastly challenging
- Focal Length: 100-400mm
- Aperture: f4.5-5.6
- Mount: EF
- Filter: 77mm
An advanced one-lens solution, the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is a Canon L-series zoom covering wide-angle to short-telephoto focal lengths and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. The version II of this popular lens sports a redeveloped optical design, which includes four aspherical elements to significantly reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for great sharpness and accurate subject rendering.
- Focal Length: 24-105
- Aperture: f4
- Mount: EF
- Filter: 77mm
The compact Canon Remote Switch RS-80N3 with a 2.6'/80cm cable is a remote shutter release which is designed to prevent camera shake for super telephoto shots, macro photography and bulb exposures. Handy for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure.
- Remote Shutter Release
- Minimizes Vibrations
- Great for Close-ups & Time Exposures
Canon binoculars incorporate computer-assisted lens design from Canon's renowned EF lenses to ensure superior quality across the entire range. This quality is further enhanced with the addition of Image Stabilizer technology, adapted from Canon's industry-leading cameras.
- Lightweight and powerful 10x Image Stabilizer binoculars.
- Magnification: 10x
- Image stabilisation system: VAP
- Image stabilization angle: +/- 1*
- Objective lens effective diameter: 30mm
- Real field of view: 6*
- Apparent angle of view: 55.3*
Compact and attractively priced, EF-S 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6 IS II is the ideal standard zoom lens. The image stabilizer compensates for up to 4 stops and ensures excellent performance even in low light conditions
- Lightweight and compact design
- Shooting range from small telephoto wide
- 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- Aspherical elements for the control of distortions
- The focusing distance of only 0.25 m
- Super Spectra coatings
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- High speed AF
- 1 Year warranty
The EOS R resets the standards for speed, detail and intuitive design.Unsurpassed image quality comes to life through the fastest and sharpest lenses. Even in low light, images take on a new dimension with the world?s fastest autofocus for a full frame camera. A suite offeatures including 4K video, lens control ring and viewfinder sit at your fingertips, with a revolutionised body delivering intuitive functionality and operation.This Premium Kit comes with Canon?s RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens and an EF-EOS R mount adapter so you have the flexibility to shoot with any EF or EF-S lens on an EOS R mirrorless camera.
- 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- RF 24-105MM F4
- Wifi and Bluetooh
- UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Multi-Function Bar, Dual Pixel RAW
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
- 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.15" 2.1m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- Expanded ISO 50-102400, 8 fps Shooting
Ideal for press, sports and nature photography, this compact extender increases the focal length of Canon L-series telephoto or telephoto zoom lens by a factor of 1.4x, with higher AF accuracy and improved communication between camera and lens.
- Extends the master lens focal length by 1.4x
- Outstanding image quality
- Highly resistant to dust and water
- Improved communication between lens and camera
- Optimised lens coatings
- Compatible with L-Series telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses
- Extend the reach of your lens without losing image quality.
- Focal length extension for super-telephoto lenses: The Extender EF 1.4x III is specially designed to work in conjunction with L-series IS super-telephoto lenses, extending their focal length by a factor of 1.4x. The extender's design ensures there is no loss of lens performance or image quality.
- High-quality construction: Improved anti-reflection materials inside the lens-barrel and a coating around the outer edges of the lens elements reduce flare. Construction is resistant to dust and water, helping to maintain images quality.
- Improved communication between lens and camera: A built in microprocessor provides accurate transfer of data from between the lens and camera delivering an improved performance in AF and metering.
- Compatible with L-Series telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses: The Extender EF 1.4x III is compatible with most telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses within Canon's flagship professional L-series range, extending the focal length while only reducing the effective aperture of the lens by one stop.
The Canon 1500D is designed for first-time DSLR owners who want impressive results straight out of the box, capture those magic moments no matter your level with the EOS 1500D. With easy to use automatic shooting modes, large 24.1 MP sensor, Canon Camera Connect app integration and built-in feature guide, EOS 1500D is always ready to go
- 24.1 Megapixels
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS III & 50mm F1.8 STM Lenses
- 3" high resolution LCD Screen
- Built-in feature guide
- Full HD Movies
- Creative FIlters
- Canon camera connect app compatible
- Optical Viewfinder
- 9 AF points
- 3 Frames per second
- Cmos Sensor