Compact and attractively priced, EF-S 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6 IS II is the ideal standard zoom lens. The image stabilizer compensates for up to 4 stops and ensures excellent performance even in low light conditions
- Lightweight and compact design
- Shooting range from small telephoto wide
- 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- Aspherical elements for the control of distortions
- The focusing distance of only 0.25 m
- Super Spectra coatings
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- High speed AF
- 1 Year warranty
The Canon 1500D is designed for first-time DSLR owners who want impressive results straight out of the box, capture those magic moments no matter your level with the EOS 1500D. With easy to use automatic shooting modes, large 24.1 MP sensor, Canon Camera Connect app integration and built-in feature guide, EOS 1500D is always ready to go
- 24.1 Megapixels
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS III & 50mm F1.8 STM Lenses
- 3" high resolution LCD Screen
- Built-in feature guide
- Full HD Movies
- Creative FIlters
- Canon camera connect app compatible
- Optical Viewfinder
- 9 AF points
- 3 Frames per second
- Cmos Sensor
Designed mostly with architecture in mind, the 10-22mm captures extremely wide angles, making it also suitable for portaying a diferent view on extreme sports, and certain landscapes, sunsets etc, where absolute resolution and accuracy is not a premium.
- F3.5 - 4.5
- Ultrasonic Motor
Canon EF-M 18-150mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens. Covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, this lens is an 8.3x zoom designed for Canon mirrorless cameras
- EF-M 18-150mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- 8.3x zoom designed for EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras
- Compact and lightweight
- Quick, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance useful for video applications
- Image Stabilizer
Packed with features, the EOS 200D Mark II is Canon's lightest DSLR camera. With simple to understand photo tips, the EOS 200D Mark II comes with Guided Display, Canon's inbuilt camera feature which helps you learn as you shoot.
- 24.1 Megapixels
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS III & EF-S 10-18mm F/4.5-5.6 IS STM Ultra-Wide Angle Zoom Lens
- Guided Display- Perfect for a beginner
Canon binoculars incorporate computer-assisted lens design from Canon's renowned EF lenses to ensure superior quality across the entire range. This quality is further enhanced with the addition of Image Stabilizer technology, adapted from Canon's industry-leading cameras.
- Lightweight and powerful 10x Image Stabilizer binoculars.
- Magnification: 10x
- Image stabilisation system: VAP
- Image stabilization angle: +/- 1*
- Objective lens effective diameter: 30mm
- Real field of view: 6*
- Apparent angle of view: 55.3*
Focal Length Extension for Super-Telephoto Lenses Designed to work in conjunction with L-series IS super-telephoto lenses.
- Magnification: 2.0x
- Lens Construction: 9 elements in 5 groups
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 72.0 x 52.7mm, 325g
- Note: This lens is only compatible with fixed focal length L-series lenses 135mm and over, as well as the EF 70-200/2.8L, EF 70-200/2.8L IS, EF 70-200/4L, and EF 100-400/4.5-5.6L. Additionally, please see the lens and/or camera body manual for full compatibility information with the Extender EF 2X III.
Delivering outstanding image quality over a superb general purpose focal length range, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM is a standard zoom lens that really stands out from the crowd. Solidly built yet compact and lightweight, this is an easy lens to carry around and handle, and with its handy focal length range, it's the perfect lens to leave on your camera for everyday use. Beautifully designed, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM shares various L-series lens qualities that enhance its standing within the standard zoom lens market, such as its three aspherical elements and one UD glass element that help to deliver improved image quality. Optical performance is also assisted by its exceptional Image Stabilisation, ring-type USM autofocus and AIServo AF tracking. Using these features, you can create images that are impressively sharp corner to corner, with spectacular colour and contrast, and striking bokeh.
- Focal Length: 15-85
- Aperture: 3.5-5.6
- Mount Type: Canon EFS
- Filter Size: 72MM