The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.
Take your first step into DSLR Photography with the Canon EOS 3000D. Learn how to take fantastic shots from day 1 with the built-in feature guide, 18 Megapixels and a range of built in Creative Filters. Comes with EFS 18-55 III lens
- 18 Megapixels
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS III & 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens
- 2.7" high resolution LCD Screen
- Canon camera connect app compatible
- Cmos Sensor
- Full HD Movies
- Creative FIlters
- Optical Viewfinder
- 9 AF points
- 3 Frames per second
- Built-in feature guide