Enjoy longer shooting times and improved control in portrait orientation with the Canon BG-E20 Battery Grip for your EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR. Able to hold up to two LP-E6/LP-E6N Li-ion battery packs, this grip will effectively double your shooting time. Also, it features vertically-positioned controls, including a shutter release button, a multi-controller, and an AF area selection button. The battery grip is constructed from magnesium alloy to match that of the 5D Mark IV and is both dust- and water-resistant. Additionally, it features a camera alignment pin hole for use with certain video heads and quick release plates.
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons
- Holds Up to Two LP-E6/LP-E6N Batteries
- Extends Shooting Time
- Camera Alignment Pin Hole
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Construction
The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.