Clearance Ceramic Cooktops
This 60cm Ceramic Electric Cooktop from Beko delivers a versatile and pleasurable cooking experience. The cooktop features four vitroceramic cooking zones of variable sizes with six cooking levels per zone, so you can achieve precise heating. Simmer soup gently on one zone; fry up a steak on the other. Control everything effortlessly via the control knobs to the side of the cooktop. For extra safety, the residual heat indicator will let you know if the surface is still hot. The attractive frameless black glass finish gives the cooktop a real style statement and is easy to keep clean.
- H 71 x W 580 x D 510mm
- Side Control Knobs
- Frameless Glass Construction
- 6 Cooking Levels per Zone
- On-Off Indicator
- Residual Heat Indicator
The Omega OI64MZ is an induction cooktop. Induction offer safe, fast and efficient cooking through electromagnetic induction through your cookware. The OI64MZ offers a flexible zone on the left allowing you to bridge two zone for larger cookware like cast iron grill pans or rectangular pans.
- H 60 x W 590 x D 520mm
- Pot detection
- 4 zones with flexi zone
- Minute timer on all zones
- Child lock
- Touch/slide control
Easy heat control and simple cleaning. If you prefer traditional knob controls, this ceramic cooktop is an ideal choice.
- H 50 x W 580 x D 510mm
- No-nonsense knobs provide intuitive control
- Expandable front zone provides greater flexibility for larger pots and pans
- Indicator light stays in warning mode until element cools down
- Classic glowing elements recessed beneath ceramic surface
- Easy-to-clean surface makes it simple to deal with mess or spills
- Impact resistant ceramic top stands up to everyday bangs and bumps