Back up a lifetime's worth of memories with AirPort Time Capsule, a wireless hard drive that works seamlessly with Time Machine in OS X. It's also a fully featured Wi-Fi base station with the latest 802.11ac technology and simultaneous dual-band support.
- With AirPort Time Capsule, you get a superfast Wi-Fi base station and an easy-to-use backup device all in one.
- AirPort Time Capsule is designed to partner seamlessly with Time Machine in OS X Leopard or later to protect your data. They work together smartly so that after the initial backup, only the files you have changed are backed up automatically, wireless, and in the background.
- Have multiple Mac computers in your home or office. AirPort Time Capsule can back up and store files for each Mac on your wireless network.
- More than just a wireless hard drive, AirPort Time Capsule is also a full-featured Wi-Fi base station with the latest three-stream 802.11ac technology
- AirPort Time Capsule features simultaneous dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. That means it transmits at both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies at the same time.
- The new vertical design not only improves Wi-Fi performance, it also saves you valuable desk space.
- The USB 2 port in AirPort Time Capsule is also great for sharing a printer across your wireless network. Just plug it in and everyone on your network can take advantage of one centrally available printer.