Connect HDMI Source to a DVI Display & vice versa; The ALOGIC Pro Series HDMI to DVI cables are designed for high-performance transmission of the high-resolution video signal.The Pro Series cables are engineered with unique TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors and highly flexible ALOGIC exclusive 30AWG cable with low bend radius which offer easy to use design which enables use in limited space in equipment racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays.
- Highly flexible 30AWG cable made with 99.99% oxygen free copper with low bend radius enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays
- TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors, which provides a comfortable grip and ease of use in limited spaces
- Exceeds HDMI Standard Speed Cable Specifications* Supports single link DVI-D signals up to 1920 x1200 @60Hz and 1080p@60Hz
- Data rates to 4.95 Gbps
- Refresh rates to 60Hz
- Color depth to 24 bits - 8 bits per color
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months