Big sounds can come in small packages. Meet the Razer Seiren Mini - an ultra-compact condenser mic that's the perfect fit for professional grade-audio with any streaming or video call setup.
- ULTRA-PRECISE SUPERCARDIOID PICKUP PATTERN: Because this compact condenser mic is tuned with a tighter pickup angle, it can focus on your voice and has better ambient noise reduction - ensuring that background sounds like typing and mouse clicks are minimized
- ULTRA-COMPACT AND PORTABLE: Made for minimalist or smaller setups, this compact condenser mic barely takes up any desk space and is discreet on camera so that the focus is always on you. It's also easy to bring along if you need to take your streaming or work elsewhere
- HEAVY-DUTY TILTING STAND: The mic is attached to a stable support that can be angled to find the perfect sweetspot for your voice. It can also be detached and mounted on a boom arm or mic stand that uses a standard 5/8-inch thread
- BUILT-IN SHOCKMOUNT: When accidental knocks and bumps happen, the Razer Seiren Mini's built-in shock mount dampens these vibrations to help protect your stream or colleagues' ears against sound anomalies
- USB PLUG-AND-PLAY: Within seconds of plugging it into a USB port, the Razer Seiren Mini is good to go. Simply set its volume level via the streaming or voice chat software you're using, and let your voice do the rest
From professional podcasting to music recording, gaming, and even audio for video, Yeti carries your projects to studio-quality heights.
- Blue Microphones' proprietary tri-capsule technology gives you four distinct pattern modes to choose from - Cardioid Mode, Stereo Mode, Omni-Directional Mode and Bi-Directional.
- Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain-putting you in charge of every level of the recording process.
- The microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack that allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays - that means no more hearing a note 3 seconds after you played it. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using the control on the front of the microphone.
- The microphone can also be folded down for easy portability or removed completely from its base for mounting directly on a mic stand or Radius II shock mount.
- The Yeti is a side-address microphone. A side-address microphone accepts sound from an angle perpendicular to the mic - as opposed to a front-address mic, which accepts sound from the "end" of the microphone.
The Thronmax MDrill Zero features Vertigain Technology which allows recording in unparalleled broadcast quality, with up to 10% more clarity & accuracy than other USB microphones. MDrill Zero comes with 2 recording patterns - Cardioid and Omni-directional. Use Cardioid mode mostly for Vocal recording and omnidirectional mode for video conferencing or for meeting applications. The Thronmax MDrill Zero comes equipped with a 3.5 mm headphone jack and allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using a control on the front of the microphone.
- High definition studio grade HD recording
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- 16mm and 10mm condenser high quality capsule: 2 condenser capsules can record any situation
- Recording Patterns: Cardioid, Omni-Directional
- Smooth flat frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz
- Mute function
Capture studio-quality audio for vocals, music, multimedia production and gaming with Snowball - the world's most popular family of USB microphones. Snowball and Snowball iCE feature industry - leading Blue Condenser capsule technology to deliver natural sound directly to your desktop. And the simple USB connection and plug and play operation means you don't need any extra gear - just plug right in and start recording and streaming in amazing quality.
- Snowball utilizes a unique dual capsule design to ensure rich, detailed sound for any project.
- Snowball is the perfect microphone for computer recording and streaming. It gives you the flexibility and versatility to capture all sorts of projects in stunning sound quality.
- You get three pickup settings - cardioid, omni, and cardioid with -10dB pad - to accommodate any recording situation.
- It is designed to work with any software on any computer - just plug in and begin.
Designed and tested by top streamers, the Razer Seiren X is your key to getting heard in the mightiest way possible. Backed by the best microphone technology, it's the first step to taking your live streaming to new broadcasting heights.
- Condenser microphone made for streaming
- Supercardioid pickup pattern to reduce background noise
- Built-in shock mount to dampen vibrations
- Mute button
- Zero-latency 3.5 mm headphone monitoring port