Introducing the new Microsoft Classic Intellimouse - Inspired by the Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0, the new Microsoft Classic Intellimouse has made modern improvements to a fan favourite. The features that fans loved about the original are still here - customizable buttons, the classic ergonomic look and feel, and the wired USB connection. Upgrades made possible by today's technology can help you find your breakthrough: tracking is more precise, buttons feel more reliable, and the tail light is a distinctive, modern white.
- The return of a classic - Inspired by the Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0, the new Microsoft Classic Intellimouse has exceptional tracking and the firm scroll wheel that fans loved about the original. Tracking is now even more precise with a DPI range up to 3200.
- Works how you want it to - Work exactly the way you want with the new Microsoft Classic Intellimouse. Quickly and efficiently complete your most common tasks with three customizable buttons. Plug in the fast, wired USB connector and immediately get into your flow without waiting for Bluetooth to pair or searching for a dongle.
- Ultimate comfort - The ergonomic design of the new Microsoft Classic Intellimouse is comfortable for hours of use. Fluidly handle every manoeuvre for your most detailed projects with carefully calculated weight, stability, and control.
- Packed with modern upgrades - The new Microsoft Classic Intellimouse improves on a fan favourite with upgrades made possible by today's technology. Tracking is now more precise. Buttons feel more responsive than before. The red tail light that made the Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0 so distinctive is now a clean, modern white
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
|Interface - USB 2.0 full speed compatible|
|Buttons - 5 buttons (3 customisable*), including left and right click and scroll wheel button|
|Scrolling - Vertical scrolling|
|Mouse report rate - 1,000 reports per second|
|Tracking technology - Microsoft BlueTrack enables tracking on glass|
|Compatibility - Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 Customisation of buttons only available on Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, but is not supported on Windows 10 S|