With a 1.6GHz quad-core Intel Pentium N3710 processor, 4GB of DDR3L RAM, and built-in video transcoding, you get a multi-purpose media server with the power to stream in HD, capacity to store all your raw files and sharing capabilities to collaborate with ease. Optimized for the Plex media server, your HD videos are prepared for streaming whenever you need them, on any compatible device.
- Intel Pentium N3710 quad-core 1.6GHz processor with 4GB DDR3L memory
- Built-in video transcoding for HD streaming through Plex
- Centralized storage to organize media and improve your workflow
- Quick, easy setup and a robust device manager with My Cloud OS 9
- Support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, JBOD and spanning configurations
- Automatic backup software for PC, and full Apple Time Machine support for Mac
- Multiple backup options including local data storage, back up to the cloud or back up to a separate My Cloud device for offsite data recovery
- WD Sync for synchronized content and anywhere access
- Easy public or private file and folder sharing
- Customize your NAS with downloadable apps like Plex, Dropbox, Milestone Arcus, and more...
- Manufacturer Warranty: 36 months
|Contents: NAS, Ethernet Cable, Power Supply and Cable, Quick Install Guide|
|System Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating systems, Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks or Mountain Lion, DLNA/UPnP or Plex-enabled devices for streaming, Router with Internet connection|
|Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 6 or higher, Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 31.0 or higher on supported Windows and Mac OS platforms|
|Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.|