Makerbot industries out did themselves with this amazing 3D printer. It has taken 3D printing resolution and reliability a giant leap forward with a resolution down to only 100 microns! That means a layer height of just .1mm with .4mm nozzle! Plus there are people experimenting with .05mm layers on the Replicator 2.
- Powder Coated Steel
- 28.5 x 15.3 x 15.5 cm Build Volume Think and build bigger than ever as you create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models. And print multiple things at once so you can get to work on your next design sooner.
- Wear-Resistant, Oil-Infused Bronze Bearings
- Filament Diameter - 1.75mm Save with low-cost consumables in beautiful solid and translucent colors. MakerBot PLA filament is a renewable bioplastic that sticks tothe platform reliably with practically no peeling, curling, sliding orshrinking.
- Layer Resolution- 100 Microns. Speed your way to demonstrations and presentations with settings that range from fast-draft to finer resolution.Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don't need sanding finishing or post-production.
- Print Direct via USB or SD Card
- Weight - 11KG
- Includes Makerbot Makerwave software
- Special orders only
- Walk into our Wairau Park store in Auckaland and Tory Street Technology store in Wellington for a live demo of 3D printing! ** Check in store for details
MakerBot's Fifth-generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, speed and reliability. Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform, all 5th Generation models include revolutionary new features for an enhanced user experience.
- All 5th generation MakerBot desktop 3D printers provide industry leading speed, reliability and ease of use
- The new 'Smart Extruder' automatically pauses the machine in the eventfilament runs out or of an extruder blockage so the print in progress is not wasted.
- MakerBot Desktop App makes preparing files for printing simple and intuitive as well as provides access to thousands of printable files at thingiverse.com. and the MakerBot store.
- Entry level build volume (10.0 x 10.0 x 12.5 cm) perfect for cost effective home/hobby 3D printing
- New 3.5" full colour LCD screen for ease of operation
- Assisted build plate leveling makes maintenance easy to ensure reliability and consistent quality prints.