Makerbot industries out did themselves with this amazing 3D printer. It has taken 3D printing resolution and reliability a giant leap forward with a resolution down to only 100 microns! That means a layer height of just .1mm with .4mm nozzle! Plus there are people experimenting with .05mm layers on the Replicator 2.
- Powder Coated Steel
- 28.5 x 15.3 x 15.5 cm Build Volume Think and build bigger than ever as you create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models. And print multiple things at once so you can get to work on your next design sooner.
- Wear-Resistant, Oil-Infused Bronze Bearings
- Filament Diameter - 1.75mm Save with low-cost consumables in beautiful solid and translucent colors. MakerBot PLA filament is a renewable bioplastic that sticks tothe platform reliably with practically no peeling, curling, sliding orshrinking.
- Layer Resolution- 100 Microns. Speed your way to demonstrations and presentations with settings that range from fast-draft to finer resolution.Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don't need sanding finishing or post-production.
- Print Direct via USB or SD Card
- Weight - 11KG
- Includes Makerbot Makerwave software
- Special orders only
- Walk into our Wairau Park store in Auckaland and Tory Street Technology store in Wellington for a live demo of 3D printing! ** Check in store for details