The convenience of keyless access - No more hassle of locating forgotten keys and replacing missing ones. No more frustration of accidental lock-outs. No more fumbling for keys. It's fuss-free living.
- Multiple entry modes - Unlock with a PIN code or a Bluetooth key on your smartphone. Different modes of entry are offered for flexibility of access. The physical key is still available as a back-up.
- Works offline - The igloohome deadbolt works with innovative technology involving encryption and synchronisation. No internet connection is required for the lock, so there is no need to worry about WiFi hacking or connectivity.
- Mobile app-enabled - Grant access to your home even when you're away. With the igloohome mobile app, create PIN codes or Bluetooth keys, and select how long you want them to be valid for. Send them to your visitors from the app.
- View access logs - Track the dates and times at which visitors enter your home. Greater visibility on access brings you greater peace of mind. Bluetooth key access logs are updated in real time, and PIN code access logs are updated when the master owner uses a Bluetooth key.
- Optional services - Airbnb hosts can synchronize their listing calendars with their igloohome account so that PIN codes are automatically created for guests.
- Speedy Bluetooth Unlocking - With our latest chip enhancements, unlocking via Bluetooth key is even quicker than before.
- Privacy Mode - Activate this from indoors to prevent electronic entry from the outside.
- Tamper Alarm - The lock will sound if intruders attempt to pry the lock from the door.
- Timed Re-lock - Door sensor re-lock option available. Select the duration (in seconds) before the lock automatically locks, regardless of how it was unlocked.
- Security Lockout Mode - If an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the lock will stop operating for 5 minutes.
- Decoy Security Code - Enter random digits before your password to reduce the risk of intruders checking fingerprints.
- Emergency Power Supply - When lock batteries are flat, an external DC9V battery can be used to jump-start the lock.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
|Door compatibility -Door thickness 38mm to 50mm, Clearance from door edge >110mm|
|Type of door - Wooden doors (right/left-hand compatible)|
|Outer body 60x142x30 (mm)|
|Inner body 65x160x50(mm)|
|Material - Outer body Zn, ABS , Inner body Zn, ABS|
|Operation method - PIN code, Bluetooth Key, Emergency Key (2 provided)|
|Colo - Black|
|Operation temperature 0°C ~40°C|
|Emergency Power DC9V Alkaline Battery (not included)|
|Certification IP45 (advise to install under sheltered areas)|
|Power 4 AA Batteries (lasts up to 9 months)|
|Warranty 1 year on electronic/mechanical defects|