Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Scheduling - Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring - Analyze a device's real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode - Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Voice Control - Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 36 months
|Protocol - IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wireless Type - 2.4GHz, 1T1R|
|System Requirements - Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher|
|Certification RoHS, EAC, CE|
|Package Contents - Smart Plug HS110, Quick Start Guide|
|Environment - Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F) , Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions( H X W X D ) - 3.9 x 2.6 x 3 in. ( 100.3 x 66.3 x 77 mm )|
|Materia - PC|
|Buttons - Power button, Settings button|
|Weight - 131.8g|
|Packaging Dimensions - 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.7 in. ( 90 x 88 x 144 mm )|
|Input voltage - 100 - 240VAC|
|Output voltage - 100-240VAC|
|Maximum Load - 10A|
|Maximum Power - 3.68KW|
|Warranty Limited 3-Year Warranty (For further information on our warranty policy please visit: http://www.tp-link.com.au/support/rma)|
Select a store