With the Philips Hue White ambiance Adore lighted mirror you can enjoy a beautiful light effect that prevents unwanted shadows. Use the dimmer switch to easily set the right light to help you energise, concentrate, read and relax
- This product will need to be installed by a registered electrician.
- Dimmer switch included
- LED integrated
- Philips Hue Bridge required for Smart Control: Connect your Philips Hue lights with the Bridge to control your lights from your smartphone or tablet via the Philips Hue app
Light for your moments from sunrise to sunset.Philips Hue white ambiance can help you to fall asleep and wake up gently. It can energize you and help you to concentrate, read and relax. Set the right ambiance with a range of white light, from cool daylight to relaxing warm white light.Kit contains Bridge,Dimmer Switch and 3 x B22 White Ambiance Bulbs
- Wake up and go to sleep naturally
- Create your ambiance with warm white to cool daylight
- Relax, Read, Concentrate & Energize light modes
- Easy control and comfort
- Smart control, home and away
- Installation free dimming
- Control it your way
- Set timers for your convenience
The Nanoleaf Remote is a sleek dodecahedron inspired Bluetooth HomeKit remote designed to enhance user experience and make controlling the Nanoleaf Light Panels and other HomeKit products even more convenient.
- Effortless Control For Your Smarter Home
- 12 programmable sides to trigger different commands.
- Fully customisable with any Light Panel or HomeKit scenes within the Nanoleaf App.
- Pre-programmed scenes for each side so it's ready to go straight out the box.
- User feedback with colour on each rotation.
- On iOS, the Nanoleaf Remote is a HomeKit experience and requires iOS8+ and a Home Hub (Apple TV, iPad, or HomePod). Note that making use of the rotate to brighten or dim feature also requires a Nanoleaf Rhythm (Apple HomeKit does not yet support this gesture natively).
- On Android, the Nanoleaf Remote requires Android 5.01+ and a Nanoleaf Rhythm connected to your light panels.