The Mavic 2's Intelligent Flight Battery has a capacity of up to 59.29Wh, and provides a maximum flight time of 31 minutes. With a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System, battery status is monitoredand reported in real-time, allowing you to focus less on your power levels and more on having an epic flight.
- High-capacity LiPo cells
- 31 Minutes of flight time
- Multiple intelligent battery protection features
The retractable Osmo Pocket Extension Rod can reach a maximum length of 500 mm, allowing you to shoot from different angles. You can attach your phone to the phone holder, and use an Osmo Pocket Wireless Module or a connection cable (both sold independently) to control Osmo Pocket with the extension rod. The extension rod also features multiple mounting brackets for additional shooting options. With a control stick and six buttons on the handle, the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod can precisely control the gimbal, track objects, change gimbal modes, and recenter, improving your shooting experience. It also features a standard 1/4-inch tripod mount at the bottom to connect Osmo Pocket with additional accessories.
- Retractable extension rod built with a phone holder.
- Multiple mounting brackets for additional shooting options.
- A standard 1/4-inch tripod mount at the bottom connects Osmo Pocket with additional accessories.
Introducing the brand new Mavic 2 Zoom - the ultimate in flexibility and portability.
- 12MP Camera for great quality picture
- 31 Minute Flight Time
- Range: NZ 5km (CE compliant) or elsewhere 8km (FCC Compliant)
- Know the rules before you fly, visit caa.govt.nz/rpas
- 3 Axis Gimbal to stabilise your videos
- 4K Video Resolution
- Reaches speeds up to 72 km/h
- In operating these drones you become a pilot with responsibilities andmust comply with the rules found at: www.caa.govt.nz/rpas
- 2x Optical Zoom
The 8331 propellers have a brand new aerodynamic design giving the Mavic Pro series an impressive noise control performance. When used with the Mavic Pro Platinum, up to 4dB (60%) of aircraft noise is lowered during takeoff and landing, and flight time is extended to 30 minutes
- Includes 2 x low noise propellers
Intelligent Flight Battery (3,830mAh/11.4V) specially designed for the Mavic. Built-in sensors and bright LEDs tell you the status and remaining power of your battery in real time. Charge with Mavic Battery Charger or Mavic Battery Charging Hub.
- Max 27-min flight time
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection
The battery features two locks for easy installation. The maximum capacity of the battery is 1300mAh, significantly extending recording time.The battery case holds and protects multiple batteries and microSD cards. It allows you to classify and store batteries into compartments marked with different battery level signs.
- Maximum capacity is 1300mAh.
- Features two battery locks for easy installation.
- Holds and protects multiple batteries and microSD cards.
- Please insert the battery correctly and ensure no orange tabs appear on the battery after locking it. Otherwise, water may enter the device.
The Waterproof Case is water resistant at depths of up to 60m. The precise fit inside the case keeps Osmo Pocket secure while avoiding unwanted movements. The Waterproof Case also includes two mounting brackets that allow you to attach the case to other equipment. Two buttons on the outside grant precise control of Osmo Pocket. The anti-fog inserts effectively prevents the case from fogging up.
- Supports water resistance at depths of up to 60m.
- Includes two mounting brackets for additional accessories.