Intelligent Flight Battery (3,830mAh/11.4V) specially designed for the Mavic. Built-in sensors and bright LEDs tell you the status and remaining power of your battery in real time. Charge with Mavic Battery Charger or Mavic Battery Charging Hub.
- Max 27-min flight time
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection
The lightweight Mavic Mini 360* Propeller Guard fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety. It is especially useful for beginners, or when flying indoors or in places with many obstacles. With the Propeller Guard mounted, the maximum flight time is 18 minutes.
- Fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety, especially for beginners, or when flying indoors or in locations with many obstacles.
- Should only be used with Mavic Mini. The 360* Propeller Guard is included in the Fly More Combo.
- 360* Propeller Guard (set) x 1
- Weight (one piece): 23.1 g, Radius: 71 mm, Dimensions After Mounting: 318x267x66 mm
The Waterproof Case is water resistant at depths of up to 60m. The precise fit inside the case keeps Osmo Pocket secure while avoiding unwanted movements. The Waterproof Case also includes two mounting brackets that allow you to attach the case to other equipment. Two buttons on the outside grant precise control of Osmo Pocket. The anti-fog inserts effectively prevents the case from fogging up.
- Supports water resistance at depths of up to 60m.
- Includes two mounting brackets for additional accessories.
The Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery provides a maximum flight time of 34 minutes. With a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System, battery status is monitored and reported in real time, allowing you to focus less on power levels and more on flying. It also features overcharging and over discharging protection as well as low-temperature protection.
- High-energy lithium-ion batteries
- 34 minutes of flight time
- Multiple intelligent battery protection features
The Wireless Module provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection between Osmo Pocket and your mobile device to support seamless remote control and make shooting more flexible. It also serves as a base to set Osmo Pocket on level surfaces. You can also charge the Osmo Pocket via the USB-C Port
- Wireless connection supports remote control
- USB-C Port Charges your Osmo Pocket
- Serves as a base to set Osmo Pocket on level surfaces
Besides charging the aircraft, the Charging Base holds and displays Mavic Mini.
- Displays Mavic Mini while charging.
- When using the Mavic Mini Charging Base, you should use the DJI 18 W USB Charger and Mavic Mini's standard charging cable.
- Bell Jar x1, Charging Base x1, Magnetic Micro USB x1
Powered by a 1/2.3-inch 12-megapixel sensor with up to 4x zoom, including a 2x optical zoom (24-48 mm), the Mavic 2 Zoom is all about dynamic perspectives. Capture everything from wide angle to mid-range shots for even more creative options.
- 12MP Camera for great quality picture
- 31 Minute Flight Time
- Range: NZ 5km (CE compliant) or elsewhere 8km (FCC Compliant)
- Know the rules before you fly, visit caa.govt.nz/rpas
- 3 Axis Gimbal to stabilise your videos
- 4K Video Resolution
- Reaches speeds up to 72 km/h
- In operating these drones you become a pilot with responsibilities andmust comply with the rules found at: www.caa.govt.nz/rpas
- Fly More Combo includes additional: Intelligent Flight Batteries x2, Mavic 2 Car Charger x1, Battery Charging Hub x1, Battery to Power Bank Adapter x1, Low-Noise Propellers x2 Pairs, Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag x1
- 2x Optical Zoom
now $ 899.00SAVE $10017Price offer ends 22 September 2020.
Designed in a single-handed form factor for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, the Ronin-S empowers creators to shoot with the freedom of stabilised shots on the move.
- Superior 3-Axis Stabilization
- 3.6 kg Tested Payload Capacity
- Camera Control
- Pro Accessory Compatibility
- Fine Focus Control
- Automated Smart Features
- Angled Roll Motor