The Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Mavic Air Power Adapter, it can charge up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence according to their power levels, and from high to low
- The Battery Charging Hub does not include a charger. Please use it together with a standard charger.
- Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery Compatible
- Mavic Air Battery Charger Compatible
- Mavic Air Car Charger Compatible
The Mavic Air Car Charger is used to charge the Intelligent Flight Battery through the car's 12 V accessory socket. It comes with low-voltage protection to ensure enough starting battery voltage for the car. Overheating protection will automatically cut off charging if the accessory port exceeds a certain temperature
- Mavic Air Compatible
- Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub Compatible
The ultraportable Mavic Air features high-end flight performance and functionality for limitless exploration.
- Camera: 4k 30fps, 1080p 120fps, 12MP, 32MP Sphere panoramas, HDR
- Flight time: 21min
- Range: NZ 2km (CE compliant) or elsewhere 4km (FCC compliant)
- Know the rules before you fly, visit caa.govt.nz/rpas
- The most portable flying camera ever built
- Wave at your drone to take a selfie
- 3-Directional Environment sensing
- In operating these drones you become a pilot with responsibilities and must comply with the rules found at: www.caa.govt.nz/rpas
- 8 GB Internal Storage: In addition to a Micro SD card slot, 8 GB of internal storage let you save photos and videos directly tothe aircraft and export files through its USB 3.0 Type-C port.
- Includes: Mavic Pro Air with 3 batteries, remote controller, charger, power cable, 6 x Propellers (pairs), propeller gaurds, phone connectors (Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C), gimbal protector, USB-C cable, USB adapter, Carrying case, Spare control sticks, battery charging hub, battery to power bank adaptor & Travel Bag
Keep your Mavic 2 powered up with the Battery Charging Hub for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom/Enterprise Batteries from DJI. It is designed to let you conveniently charge up to four Mavic 2 battery packs at once. First, open each side of the charging hub to expose the four battery connection ports. Next, connect your batteries to the hub, and then to either a DJI Car Charger or Battery Charger (both not included) to deliver power.
- For DJI Mavic 2 Batteries
- Recharge up to Four Batteries
- Batteries Recharge in Sequence
- DJI Car or Battery Charger Required
- Compact and Foldable Design
When connected to a Mavic Air 2 charger or car charger, the Mavic Air 2 Battery Charging Hub can be expanded to charge three additional batteries. It is designed for use with the Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery. The battery charging hub enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first.
- Charge 3 batteries in sequence
- Compact and portable
Intelligent Flight Battery (3,830mAh/11.4V) specially designed for the Mavic. Built-in sensors and bright LEDs tell you the status and remaining power of your battery in real time. Charge with Mavic Battery Charger or Mavic Battery Charging Hub
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection