When connected to a Mavic Air 2 charger or car charger, the Mavic Air 2 Battery Charging Hub can be expanded to charge three additional batteries. It is designed for use with the Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery. The battery charging hub enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first.
- Charge 3 batteries in sequence
- Compact and portable
The Mavic Air Car Charger is used to charge the Intelligent Flight Battery through the car's 12 V accessory socket. It comes with low-voltage protection to ensure enough starting battery voltage for the car. Overheating protection will automatically cut off charging if the accessory port exceeds a certain temperature
- Mavic Air Compatible
- Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub Compatible
The Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Mavic Air Power Adapter, it can charge up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence according to their power levels, and from high to low
- The Battery Charging Hub does not include a charger. Please use it together with a standard charger.
- Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery Compatible
- Mavic Air Battery Charger Compatible
- Mavic Air Car Charger Compatible
The Spark Intelligent Flight Battery has a capacity of 1480 mAh and a voltage of 11.4 V. It enables 16 minutes of flight on a single charge.Spark uses a high energy density LiPo battery for optimal performance.12 intelligent protection functions help deliver safe flight. Additionally, Spark's battery estimates remaining flight time, lettingyou know when to land in real-time.
- 16-minute max flight time.
- 12 intelligent protection functions.
- Checks remaining flight time in real-time.
Besides charging the aircraft, the Charging Base holds and displays Mavic Mini.
- Displays Mavic Mini while charging.
- When using the Mavic Mini Charging Base, you should use the DJI 18 W USB Charger and Mavic Mini's standard charging cable.
- Bell Jar x1, Charging Base x1, Magnetic Micro USB x1
The Two-Way Charging Hub can charge up to three batteries in sequence. It takes 270 minutes to charge all batteries with a DJI 18 W USB charger. It can also be used to store and transport batteries, and even as a power bank to charge your mobile device or remote controller.
- Convenient charging of three batteries in sequence.
- Can be used as a charging hub for Mavic Mini batteries and a power bank to charge external devices.
- Included in the Fly More Combo.
- Charging Hub x 1, Micro USB Cable x 1
The Quick Release Propellers (for high-altitude operations) improve the performance of the Inspire 2 at high-altitude (2500-5000m) locations. A larger propeller pitch increases the aircraft's propulsion force at altitudes with thinner air.
- Includes a pair of propellers
- One clockwise replacement propeller
- One counter-clockwise replacement propeller
- No warranty falls under consumable parts