Designed to protect people and objects from spinning propellers, thesesmall and light Propeller Guards mount directly underneath the rotors to ensure flight safety.
- Small and light propeller protection for safer flight
- Easy to mount and detach
- Install Propeller Guards onto corresponding frame arms. DO NOT mix them to avoid effecting the Vision System.
- Compatibility: Phantom 4 Series, Phantom 4 Series - Quick Release Propellers
This Battery to Power Bank Adapter turns your Intelligent Flight Batteries into high-capacity power banks. Each Battery to Power Bank Adapter has two USB Type-A ports, offering 10 W dual output, allowing you to fully charge a smartphone using just 20% of one battery.
- Change flight battery into a large-capacity power bank
- Take advantage of the spare battery
Mavic Mini Control Sticks are detachable, and can be stored inside the dedicated groove when the mobile device clamps are unfolded for convenient storage and transportation.
- Detachable for convenient storage and transportation.
- Control Sticks (pair) x 1
- Diameter: 9.5x19.55 mm, Weight: 0.75 g, Material: Hard and soft rubber
pecifically made for the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian, this ND filter reduces the amount of light coming into the sensor. It gives you the freedom to create your own work by allowing more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time and sensor sensitivity settings. Put more simply, the ND filter helps avoid overexposed photos.
- The ND4 filter allows 1/4 of incoming light through, equal to a 2-stopfilter.
- Compatibility: Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian
Intelligent Flight Battery (3,830mAh/11.4V) specially designed for the Mavic. Built-in sensors and bright LEDs tell you the status and remaining power of your battery in real time. Charge with Mavic Battery Charger or Mavic Battery Charging Hub
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection
DJI Goggles just got better looking and more powerful, so you can experience FPV racing in style and without traditional restraints. Precisely engineered for racing, DJI Goggles RE are compatible with an OcuSync video transmission module and a high-performance camera module, which work together to transmit digital video signal from up to 7 km away with latency as low as 50 ms,1 in addition to analog signal
- Faster HD FPV Racing
- DJI Goggles RE uses a 1/3" image sensor
- Ultimate control for boundless flight
- Multiple antennas for every flight
- Wide-ranging applications
- Play videos in a variety of different formats, including MP4, MOV, andMKV
- View 6K 360-degree panoramas
- Compatible with the Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 Series and Inspire 2
The Quick Release Propellers (for high-altitude operations) improve the performance of the Inspire 2 at high-altitude (2500-5000m) locations. A larger propeller pitch increases the aircraft's propulsion force at altitudes with thinner air.
- Includes a pair of propellers
- One clockwise replacement propeller
- One counter-clockwise replacement propeller
- No warranty falls under consumable parts
The Phantom 4 Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Phantom 4 Battery Charger, it can charge up to three Intelligent Flight Batteries. The Intelligent Flight Batteries will be charged in sequence according to their power levels, from high to low. It will take approximately 3.5 hours to fully charge three Intelligent Flight Battery. Storage Mode allows the Charging Hub to keep the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery at a 50% charge, which is ideal for storage.
- Charge three batteries in sequence. Smart, quick, and reliable.
- The Battery Charging Hub does not include a charger. Please use it together with a standard charger.
- Compatibility: Phantom 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (5870mAh, High Capacity) ,Phantom 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (5350mAh), Phantom 4 Series - 100W Battery Charger, Phantom 4 Series 160 W Battery Charger
Made specifically for the Mavic 2 Zoom. This set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32 Filters, allowing 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 of incoming light through respectively, equal to 2/3/4/5-stop filters. These high-quality, light reducing ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. A precise, twisting thread design ensures a rellable fit and lens seal during flight. Four filter options offer you more freedom in controlling aperture and shutter, giving you more exposure choices for your photography.
- A combination of various filters gives you more creative freedom
- High-quality light reducing materials bring you real color
- Precise mechanical design ensures a reliable fit and seal