The Phantom 4 Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Phantom 4 Battery Charger, it can charge up to three Intelligent Flight Batteries. The Intelligent Flight Batteries will be charged in sequence according to their power levels, from high to low. It will take approximately 3.5 hours to fully charge three Intelligent Flight Battery. Storage Mode allows the Charging Hub to keep the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery at a 50% charge, which is ideal for storage.
- Charge three batteries in sequence. Smart, quick, and reliable.
- The Battery Charging Hub does not include a charger. Please use it together with a standard charger.
- Compatibility: Phantom 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (5870mAh, High Capacity) ,Phantom 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (5350mAh), Phantom 4 Series - 100W Battery Charger, Phantom 4 Series 160 W Battery Charger
Intelligent Flight Battery (3,830mAh/11.4V) specially designed for the Mavic. Built-in sensors and bright LEDs tell you the status and remaining power of your battery in real time. Charge with Mavic Battery Charger or Mavic Battery Charging Hub
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection
DJI Goggles just got better looking and more powerful, so you can experience FPV racing in style and without traditional restraints. Precisely engineered for racing, DJI Goggles RE are compatible with an OcuSync video transmission module and a high-performance camera module, which work together to transmit digital video signal from up to 7 km away with latency as low as 50 ms,1 in addition to analog signal
- Faster HD FPV Racing
- DJI Goggles RE uses a 1/3" image sensor
- Ultimate control for boundless flight
- Multiple antennas for every flight
- Wide-ranging applications
- Play videos in a variety of different formats, including MP4, MOV, andMKV
- View 6K 360-degree panoramas
- Compatible with the Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 Series and Inspire 2
The Snap Adapter expands creative options by allowing users to attach small accessories, such as LED displays or building blocks, on top of Mavic Mini.
- Attach small accessories such as LED displays or building blocks on top of Mavic Mini with the Snap Adapter.
- The total combined weight of the Snap Adapter and payload should not exceed 30 g. Make sure to secure the buckle before taking off.
- Snap Adapter x 1, LED Display x 1, Erasable Pen x 2, Connect Block x 1
Spark's Battery Charging Hub is designed to charge up to three Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence or simultaneously. It optimizes charging based on their power levels and cell voltage. The Charging Hub will limit the charging current to prevent a hazard and prolong battery life when battery temperatures are low.
- Charge three Spark batteries at the same time.
- Intelligent current-limiting feature prolongs battery life.
- Compatibility: Spark - Intelligent Flight Battery
Made specifically for the Mavic 2 Zoom. This set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32 Filters, allowing 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 of incoming light through respectively, equal to 2/3/4/5-stop filters. These high-quality, light reducing ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. A precise, twisting thread design ensures a rellable fit and lens seal during flight. Four filter options offer you more freedom in controlling aperture and shutter, giving you more exposure choices for your photography.
- A combination of various filters gives you more creative freedom
- High-quality light reducing materials bring you real color
- Precise mechanical design ensures a reliable fit and seal