Imagine holding the future in your hands. Designed to be powerful while lightweight, flexible while providing the stability you need,the Inspire 1 is DJI's most advanced complete package. All of the latest aerial technology is packed into one simple, ready-to-fly system, putting you in the sky within minutes.
- DJI's most advanced technology comes together in an easy to use, all-in-one flying platform that empowers you to create the unforgettable.
- Shoot up to 4K video and capture 12 megapixel photos with the Inspire 1 camera. The lens consists of 9 separate elements, including an aspherical element, for extreme clarity, while Adobe DNG RAW support gives you the power to make every shot a masterpiece.
- Fly with a friend and share your vision. Achieve shots that never would have been possible alone by using two remote controllers. One person flies, while the other controls the camera.
- Capture and share beautiful content by using the DJI GO app with most DJI products, Phantom 3 series, Inspire series and Osmo. Built for universal compatibility and upgraded usability, simply connect your device, launch the app, and go.
- In operating these drones you become a pilot with responsibilities and must comply with the rules found at: www.caa.govt.nz/rpas
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
|AERODYNAMIC, TRANSFORMING DESIGN: Carbon fiber arms give you the strength to maneuver in the air and they transform, moving out of the camera?s way at the flick of a switch. With a full 360° unobstructed view, you now have the freedom to capture shots independent of the direction you are flying.|
|ROTOR DESIGN: The all new 13 inch quick release rotors are built with the unique DJI"Z-Blade" design. They have been reinforced with new carbon fiber compound material to ensure excellent performance with increased stability.|
|CURVED MAGNETS: Brushless motors pioneered by DJI are now the standard in the multirotor industry. But the Inspire 1 takes the next step in brushless development by integrating curved magnets that fit flush around the edge of each motor. Although much more difficult to produce, these magnets eliminate airflow gaps within the motor, greatly increasing efficiency.|
|SINGLE-WIRE DESIGN: Several strands of copper wire have been replaced by a single, dense strand. Reducing the wasted space between wires results in more copperwithin each motor, providing more power and less resistance. A centrifugal pump increases airflow inside the neat, tight copper windings dissipating heat much faster while greatly increasing the life of the motors|
|4K AND MORE: A brand new 9-layer lens helps you capture the best aerial views possible.|
|ABSOLUTE CONTROL: The Inspire 1?s remote controller combines DJI?s most sophisticated control technology with added dual operator support. Never before has such an advanced controller been created specifically for flight and camera control.|
|DJI LIGHTBRIDGE: For the first time ever, the DJI Lightbridge HD video downlink has been integrated into a remote. This gives you a live view of what yourcamera sees when connected to a screen or mobile device and increases your maximum control range to 3.1mi(5Km).|
|DEDICATED BUTTONS: Easily control both flight and camera functions right on the remote. Dedicated buttons for photo and video capture, dials for gimbal tilt and camera settings, and one-press Return to Home functionality are all built right in.|
|DUAL OPERATOR CONTROL: When flying with a friend, the Master controller pilots the aircraft while the Slave controller moves the gimbal and camera?s direction. Both remotes receive live data and video straight from the Inspire 1, but only the Master controller sends commands to the aircraft. The Slave controller must be linked to the Master via secure password to control the gimbal.|
|FLIGHT SOFTWARE: All of DJI?s flight system knowledge has been put into the remote's software, giving you smooth, stable flight. Finely tuned control algorithms make you feel like you?re riding in the cockpit, with a level of control no other multirotor on the market can match.|
|RUNTIME: The built-in 6000 mAh LiPo 2S rechargeable battery means you can make multiple flights without thinking about the remote?s power. The remaining battery life is shown live right on the remote, and built-inalerts warn you when power is running low.|
|DJI GO APP: Capture and share beautiful content by using the DJI GO app with most DJI products, including the Phantom 3 series, Inspire series and Osmo. Built for universal compatibility and upgraded usability, simply connect your device, launch the app, and go.|
|LIVE HD VIEW: Watch a live HD video feed direct from the camera right on your screen. Adjust camera settings and use this real-time view to line up the perfect shot.|