HOW FAR WILL YOU GO TO BE FREE? Detroit, 2038. Lifelike androids have replaced the human workforce. They never tire, never disobey and never say "no"... until something changes. Some of them have started to behave irrationally, as if they were feeling emotions... Now you take control of three androids in their quest to discover who they really are. Tell your own story and confront moral dilemmas and thought-provoking situations in a branching narrative where every choice you make has consequences. Your actions and decisions shape the fate of the androids - and maybe even the future of the entire city. From the makers of Heavy Rain and BEYOND: Two Souls, this is a spectacular and epic experience unlike anything you have played before.
Enjoy Your Power. Delsin Rowe's superhuman power is in your hands. Push your awesome abilities to the limit and see how your choices affect the city and the people around you.
- Hijack the powers of other superhumans.
- Soar across the Seattle skyline.
- Choose how your own story plays out.
- **Play as you download for this title requires an initial download of up to 5GB.
- **On 16 December 2018 at 00:01 GMT, the web-based puzzle portions of inFAMOUS Paper Trail shut down for good
PS VR Worlds is a collection of five VR experiences that have all been built from the ground up exclusively for PS VR. You may have seen snapshots of some of these experiences before as demos & other games.
- The London Heist puts you straight into a gritty gangland thriller where you get to unleash your inner mobster.
- Into The Deep (working title) puts you to work as a deep sea salvor, in this underwater emotional roller coaster.
- VR Luge lets you step into the jump suit of an illegal street racer. Thunder down a beautiful Californian hillside, only inches off the ground in a position that only VR can put you in.
- Danger Ball is a futuristic sport where you must win or die. Use your head to strike and spin the ball in this intense, fast paced game.
- Scavengers O dyssey - In this sci-fi adventure you play an alien treasure hunter. With your agile craft you can leap huge distances, climb walls, hurl debris with your Scavenger beam and pummel alien critters with your twin pulse cannons.
Konami Digital Entertainment breaks new ground with an original spin-off from METAL GEAR SOLID V titled METAL GEAR SURVIVE. This title introduces a fresh spirit of exploration, unique mechanics and strategic co-op gameplay. METAL GEAR SURVIVE is a survival action game in an alternative universe. In a struggle to survive, and understand this new environment, players engage in both a Single Play and connected CO-OP Play. In the battle for survival scavenged materials must be wrought into usable items, gear and weapons if you are to have any hope of making it home.
Set three years after the events of Uncharted 3: Drake?s Deception, Nathan Drake has presumably left the world of fortune hunting behind. However, it doesn?t take long for fate to come calling when Drake's brother, Sam, resurfaces seeking his help to save his own life and offering an adventure Drake can't resist. On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery?s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in the forests ofMadagascar. Uncharted 4: A Thief?s End takes players on a journey around the globe, through jungle isles, far-flung cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery's fortune.
Picking up where the original trilogy left off, Neo Cortex and Dr. Nefarious Tropy have escaped their interdimensional prison and in doing so have fractured the boundaries of time and space. It's up to crash and coco to save the day. Manipulate time, flip your world upside down, and bend the rules of reality as you master the four powerful quantum masks. Learn all new abilities with each mask and unite them to restore order to the multiverse. New abilities? Check. More playable characters? Yep. Alternate dimensions? Obviously. Ridonkulous bosses? For sure. Same awesome sauce? You bet your sweet jorts. Wait, are they actually jorts? Not in this universe!
In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the East. Tsushima Island is all that stands between mainland Japan and a massive Mongol invasion fleet led by the ruthless and cunning general, Khotun Khan. As the island burns in the wake of the first wave of the Mongol assault, samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands as one of the last surviving members of his clan. He is resolved do whatever it takes, at any cost, to protect his people and reclaim his home. He must set aside the traditions that have shaped him as a warrior to forge a new path, the path of the Ghost, and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.
- In War-Torn Tsushima, Ancient Beauty Endures: In this open-world action adventure, you'll roam vast countrysides and expansive terrain to encounter rich characters, discover ancient landmarks, and uncover the hidden beauty of Tsushima.
- The Rise of the Ghost: In his quest to reclaim Tsushima, Jin must seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies. He must break away from tradition, become a new kind of warrior, and protect what's left of his home at all costs.
- Mud, Blood, and Steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive samurai combat experience, master the bow to eliminate distant threats, and develop stealth tactics to disorient and ambush enemies with surprise attacks.
Tony Stark has retired from making weapons and instead creates technology used to battle evil as Iron Man. After several years as a world-famous Super Hero, Tony is attacked by the mysterious Ghost, a hacker and anti-corporate activist who repurposes old Stark Industries weapons. In her efforts to topple his empire, Ghost attacks Stark's corporate locations around the world, leading to ever-escalating stakes and a final showdown.
- Using two PlayStation Move motion controllers** fire up Iron Man's Repulsor Jets and blast into the skies with an arsenal of iconic Iron Man gear at your fingertips
- Upgrade tech in Tony Stark's garage to customise Iron Man's sleek armour and awesome abilities
- Face off against one of Iron Man's greatest foes in high stakes, action-packed battles
- *PlayStation VR is not for use by children under age 12. PlayStation 4 systems, PlayStation VR, and PlayStation Camera are required to experience VR functionality
- ** Two PS Move motion controllers required to play. Sold separately
Drop back in with the most iconic skateboarding games ever made. Play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater & Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 in one epic collection, rebuilt from the ground up in incredible HD. All the pro skaters, levels and tricks are back and fully-remastered, plus more.
- Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the full pro roster
- Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack
- Hit insane trick combos with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series
- Play all the original game modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes
- Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
- Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in Multiplayer modes and leader boards
- Break skateboarding boundaries, show off your own style, and be part of the next generation of skaters and creators with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2.