PS VR Worlds is a collection of five VR experiences that have all been built from the ground up exclusively for PS VR. You may have seen snapshots of some of these experiences before as demos & other games.
- The London Heist puts you straight into a gritty gangland thriller where you get to unleash your inner mobster.
- Into The Deep (working title) puts you to work as a deep sea salvor, in this underwater emotional roller coaster.
- VR Luge lets you step into the jump suit of an illegal street racer. Thunder down a beautiful Californian hillside, only inches off the ground in a position that only VR can put you in.
- Danger Ball is a futuristic sport where you must win or die. Use your head to strike and spin the ball in this intense, fast paced game.
- Scavengers O dyssey - In this sci-fi adventure you play an alien treasure hunter. With your agile craft you can leap huge distances, climb walls, hurl debris with your Scavenger beam and pummel alien critters with your twin pulse cannons.
Tearaway Unfolded for PlayStation 4 is an expanded retelling of the BAFTA award-winning Tearaway. The adventure that was once held in your hands has been reimagined as a world inside your TV, with a bigger, more beautiful world to explore.
- Unleash the power of the wind: Swipe the Dualshock 4's touch pad to send off wind howling into the the world, blowing obstacles out of the the way, unfolding rippling bridges, or sending enemies tumbling off cliffs.
- Thowing things out of the TV and into your living room: Catch objects your messenger throws to you as they fly out of the tv screen into your controller, before hurling them back into out of the reach places or towards enemies with godlike force.
- Light the way for your papery pal: shine the dualshock 4's light bar into the world to lighten up the dark and gloomy places, and help guide your companion along their way. You'll find the light also has some quite surprising effects too.
- Bounce your messenger: press the touch pad button to squash these drum skins, then release to catapult your messenger up into the air!
Set three years after the events of Uncharted 3: Drake?s Deception, Nathan Drake has presumably left the world of fortune hunting behind. However, it doesn?t take long for fate to come calling when Drake's brother, Sam, resurfaces seeking his help to save his own life and offering an adventure Drake can't resist. On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery?s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in the forests ofMadagascar. Uncharted 4: A Thief?s End takes players on a journey around the globe, through jungle isles, far-flung cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery's fortune.