Electricity. Beamed through the air. Discover your creative superpower by supercharging your bike! Simply strap the bolts to your wheels and the hub to your frame and zap!
- Wireless emitter for unbelievable wireless power!
- Two capacitors to hold the charge for your electricity
- Two cable ties to tie your bike lights to your wheels
- Two awesome lightning bolts to house your lights
- Three LED lights to make flash when you ride
- Easy to access online manual
- Two wires to thread through your lightning bolts
Design and build glowing badges that light up with the touch of a button - PING! Bring your very own designs to life through the amazing power of electro thread. Sewing badges. Making circuits. Playing with Power. Discover your creative superpowers by creating light-up badges with flashy electro thread. Let's get inventing to unleash your creative superpowers!
- Two badge templates to help with your creations
- Four coloured felt squares to build your badges with
- Sewing thread to attach the badges to your bag or clothes
- Electro-thread to make your creations light up
- A pen to help draw out your designs
- The sew & glow battery pack to make your ideas come alive
- Two Tech-moji templates for inspiration
- Fifteen connectors to build your circuits with
- Two needles to help you sew
- An easy to access manual available on all devices
Fun, coding and creativity in one easy to use kit. The Creative Coder kit is the ideal way to introduce coding to kids. After all, play is the best way to learn! Kids use the visual coding software to program the Creative Coder Kit to react to their movement and play in endless ways.
- Casing & Battery Pack
- Velcro Strap
- Micro USB Cable
- Free access to the Tech Will Save Us coding software
- Brain and Light PCBs
Coding Awbie teaches logic skills and problem-solving, and it helps kids succeed in an increasingly digital world.
- Coding Awbie is the easiest way to introduce coding to your child.
- You control Awbie, a playful character who loves delicious strawberries. With each coding command, you guide Awbie on a wondrous tree-shaking, strawberry-munching adventure!
- Children learn best through play. Combining tangible blocks with an interactive game fires up a child's imagination, inspires dreams and builds confidence.
- With Coding Awbie, multiple kids can play together on the same iPad. There's enough room on the table for two or more kids to assemble sequences and play together.
Build a 101-piece programmable alien bug with voice recognition
- 101-piece construction set
- Controlled by voice recognition, programmable button command, or drag-and-drop computer programming
- Autonomous movement, and dances to music with beat detection
- 8-ball mode for Yes/No responses
- Communicates with other Micronoids - chatters and fights
- 4xAAA batteries required - not included
- Tools, instructions, and USB cable included
- 1 hour build time
- For ages 8 and up
Design, Build, Drive and Program! VEX Robotics by HEXBUG encourages STEM learning through hands-on play as you construct your very own jumbo-sized robot and customize its programming!
- 350 snap together pieces
- 64 different programming variations
- Drive robot manually with remote control
- Autonomous drive mode
- Centralized brain
- 360 degree spin
- Ages 8 years and up
Proudly presented by Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution that has integrated in 140+ countries.
- Codey Rocky is a coding robot for STEM education. It provides an entertainment learning experience of programming for children of ages 6+.
- The combination of easy-to-use robotics hardware with block-based programming software mBlock 5, guarantees that beginners can get started coding within minutes.
- With just one click you can turn your visual code into Python code and continue learning an advanced and practical language.
- mBlock 5 supports AI-functionality and Internet of Things-functionality, giving children access to AI and IoT since young and thus equipping them with stronger competence in an age of intelligence.
- Codey is the controller with different sensors and a programmable main control. It can be used alone mainly for teaching tasks. Moreover, it can work with the chassis Rocky to perform more tasks.
- Rocky is the chassis and can work only by matching with Codey. With Rocky, it can avoid obstacles, recognize colors, follow lines and etc.