Batteries & Chargers
Panasonic batteries have 3 unique technologies. Anti-Leak Protection preventing damage to appliances, Triple Tough Coating for greater reliability and Extra Power Formula to maintain power for longer. For endurance and reliability, Panasonic is clearly the best choice.
- Highest leak resistance - independently tested by Intertek
- Stores power for up to 10 years if unused & stored properly
- Triple Tough Coating to improve point of contact
The world's leading alternative to dry cell batteries offering high performance, long life and environmental benefits. Thanks to extremely low self-discharge, pre-charged Eneloop can be used immediately or stored for up to 5 years.
- Batteries can be recharged up to 2100 times
- 2000mAh capacity
- Charge level LED indicator lights
- 2 X AA recharge batteries included. Can accept 2 x AAA
- Auto-off timer control
The world's leading alternative to dry cell batteries offering high performance, long life and environmental benefits. Thanks to extremely low self-discharge, pre-charged Eneloop can be used immediately or stored for up to 5 years. Can be recharged up to 2100 times.
- Each battery's charge level is indicated by a separate LED light colour (+80%=green; 20-80%=orange; 0-20%=red)
- The end of life for each battery is indicated by a flashing red light,and near end of life by a flashing orange light
- A quick flashing red light will indicate battery incompatibility with this charger, and will prevent accidental misuse.
- The smart charge function will automatically stop charging just beforepeak voltage is reached, thereby prolonging battery life and safeguard against overcharging.
Charges Li-ion 3.6V/3.7V & 7.2V/7.4V batteries and built-in USB socket to charge smartphones, tablets etc.
- Charging time approx. 3 hours per 1000mAh
- Built-in USB socket to charge smartphones, tablets etc.
- Find adjustment wheels to easily adjust the charger contacts
- Unique dual position contacts allow you to charge a wider range of battery types
- 12V DC input with car lead included
Philips Lithium Ultra batteries are perfect for power-hungry portable gear. They last an amazing 7 times longer than alkaline types.
- Battery type: AAA/LR03
- Battery voltage: 1.5 V
- Chemical composition: Lithium
- Heavy metals: Cd free, Hg free, Pb free
- Shelf life: 15 years
- Interchangeable with: AAA, LR03, AM4, 24A, MN2400