Next-gen, best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet, so you can type, touch, draw, write, work, and play more naturally. A more powerful Pro - faster than Surface Pro 6, with a laptop-class Intel® Core processor and improved graphics. More ways to connect, with both USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging.
- 1.1GHz Intel 10th Generation i5-1035G4 Dual Core Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- Surface Pen sold separately
Your new go-anywhere mouse Enjoy comfortable navigation on the go with Surface Mobile Mouse. Its light, low-profile design travels well without the bulk of a traditional mouse.
- Smooth, comfy scrolling - New Surface Mobile Mouse features a smooth, sculpted design with a redesigned wheel that fits comfortably in your hand and supports smooth, natural scrolling.
- Wireless Bluetooth convenience - Surface Mobile Mouse pairs easily with your Surface using Bluetooth®, no cords or dongle required, making for a clean, clutter-free workspace. What's more, it works on virtually any surface1 thanks to built-in BlueTrack technology.
- Choose your colour - Choose from three rich colours - Platinum, Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue. Mix and match with new Surface Go Signature Type Cover, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover and Surface Pen.
For a comfortable typing experience anywhere, pair Surface Pro Signature Type Cover with Surface Pro 7.¹ Sleek and compact, it also includes backlit keys and a large trackpad. Compatible with Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro (5th Gen) and Surface Pro 6 devices. Close
- leek, compact and adjustable, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover includes a complete mechanical keyset, backlit keys, and a large trackpad for precise navigation. Plus, three colours2 are covered in rich, warm Alcantara® material3 for an added touch of luxury.
- Work your way anywhere. Surface Pro Signature Type Cover is uniquely designed to adjust to virtually any angle. Simply click into place and use three different ways: with Surface Pro 71 Kickstand open as a laptop; folded back for a tablet; and closed to shield the display and conserve battery life.
- Type in comfort with the ultra-slim and compact Surface Pro Signature Type Cover. It performs like a traditional laptop keyboard and is built with the best of Microsoft technology, including a full mechanical keyset, backlit keys, optimum spacing for fast, fluid typing, and a large trackpad for precise control and navigation. Take it anywhere for a premium laptop experience on the go.
Now better than ever, the new Surface Pen delivers the most natural writing and drawing experience. With tilt¹ support for shading, 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity, and virtually no lag.
- Write and draw with precision ink on one end and a rubber eraser on the other. Tilt your Surface Pen to shade your sketches just like you would a graphite pencil, using the pen tip that feels right1.
- Sketch and shade with precision with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch. Ink flows directly from the tip of your Surface Pen to your screen with virtually no lag.
- Compose a song, make an animated short, take notes, and draw 3D CAD designs. Use Surface Pen with apps like OneNote, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Sketchable, Bluebeam Revu, Drawboard, and Staffpad2.
Wirelessly send what's on your phone, tablet or laptop to your big-screen HDTV or monitor
- Audio and video receiver
- Pairing with multiple devices
- LPCM Audio format support
- Upto 6.98 metres RF range
- All Miracast-enabled Windows 8.1 devices, including Surface 2, Surface Pro, Pro 2 and Pro 3, and Miracast-enabled Android devices 4.2.1 and later (full functionality not available with non-HDCP devices)
- 2 Year warranty
Surface Pen is better and faster than ever, with tilt for shading,¹ greater sensitivity and virtually no lag to help you capture your thoughts and get more done.
- Surface Pen delivers a natural writing and drawing experience, with ink that flows out in real time with virtually no lag or latency. Tilt support lets you shade your sketches just like you would with a graphite pencil.1 Surface Pen also delivers exceptional artistic precision with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch.
The Surface Dock 2 comes with a design similar to that of the Surface Dock, but has more ports than the prequel. The black slab-like Surface Dock 2 packs four USB-C ports, two of them to connect or charge other USB-C supported devices and the rest two of them to be used for transmitting video to a monitor.
Sleek and contoured design with customizable features to adjust your needs and provide comfort
- Specially designed right-handed mouse - helps you keep your wrists in a neutral position
- The split spacebar offers new backspace functionality to help you makethe most of your keystrokes
- Sculpt Comfort Desktop can be easily customized to save space and offer a more compact look, by detaching the palm rest
- Sculpt Comfort Desktop perfectly integrates with Windows 8