Updating the staple DX-format standard zoom, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR from Nikon offers a 27-82.5mm equivalent focal length range as well as an especially sleek form factor. Two aspherical elements are featured in the optical design, which help to control spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering. A Super Integrated Coating is also used to minimize flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Suiting both photo and video applications, the AF-P designation indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance. Additionally, Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Focal Length: 18-55mm
- Aperture: F3.5-5.6
- Mount: DX
- Filter: 52mm
$ 346.006Price offer ends 2 June 2020.
A must have for any DX-format DSLR shooter, this compact, lightweight prime lens will help you get great images at any skill level. The 35mm focal length is ideal for a classic natural angle of view. With a fast f/1.8 aperture, you can focus sharply on your subjects in low light and create beautifully blurred backgrounds
- Focal Length: 35MM
- Aperture: F1.8
- Nikon DX Mount
- Filter Size: 52MM
$ 388.007Price offer ends 2 June 2020.
A must-have for standard portraits, outdoor and everyday use, the AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G is a lens that will absolutely surprise you. The 50mm focal length (75mm equivalent on DX format cameras) with a fast f/1.8 aperture allows you to capture stunning images with a shallow depth-of-field, letting your subjects stand out from their backgrounds
- Focal Length: 50MM
- Aperture: F1.8
- Mount: FX
- Filter: 58MM
The 12x50 Action Extreme ATB Binocular from Nikon is a general purposeoptic that offers a weather-sealed housing and slip-resistant handling. Additionally, Action Extreme ATB binoculars are equipped with a fully multicoated optical path that displays a 59.8° apparent viewing angle. Nikon's Eco-Glass optics are made of environmentally-friendly lenses and prisms that don't contain lead or arsenic. Complementing the image quality and nitrogen-filled housing are Turn-and-Slide eyecups and a 16mm eye relief, allowing the viewer to set a comfortable viewing distance even while wearing eyeglasses.
now $ 413.95SAVE $73.058After 15% Off. Price offer ends 2 June 2020.
The versatile COOLPIX A900 isn't much larger than a smartphone, yet ithas a super telephoto NIKKOR glass lens with Lens Shift Vibration Reduction (VR), takes beautiful 20 megapixel photos and 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) videos?even in low light?and is always connected to acompatible smartphone through Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) technology for instant sharing and remote control. Tilt the high resolution screen and find unique new angles, add creative effects with ease and zoom in with 70x Dynamic Fine Zoom!
- 20.3 Megapixel
- 35x Optical Zoom
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- 4K UHD movies
- Creative mode with 36 options
- PSAM Modes
- Snap-Back Zoom
- Target Finding AF with Face detection
- 5-axis Hybrid VR system
- 3" Tilting 921k RGBW LCD, Superlapse
- 70x Dynamic Zoom
The Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight is a lightweight on-camera flash that is compatible with Nikon cameras featuring i-TTL support. The SB-300 has a guide number of 59' at ISO 100 and a coverage of a 27mm lens with FX-format cameras. Additionally, the flash has a distance range of 2-66'.
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 59' at ISO 100
- Coverage: 27mm (FX Format)
- Tilts Upward 120°
- Recycle Time: 3.5-30 Seconds
- Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
now $ 548.00SAVE $4810Price offer ends 2 June 2020.
35x optical zoom lens with macro capability, the COOLPIX A1000 is compact and lightweight - perfect for a pocket or purse. Start zooming, and its superb 35x optical zoom NIKKOR lens begins to extend, taking you from wide-angle vistas to flattering portraits, all the way to super telephoto close-ups (840mm equivalent view). In the rare cases when you need to get closer, Dynamic Fine Zoom doubles that reach for a whopping 1,680mm equivalent view. Turn on Macro Mode and get as close as approx. 0.4 in from your subject to reveal the smallest details.
- 16 Megapixels 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor.
- 35x Optical Zoom
- 4K Video (up to 30fps) / Full HD (up to 60fps)
Improving on their Monarch 3 design, Nikon's black 8x42 Monarch 5 Binocular benefits from upgrades to the glass and optical coatings to improve image quality with the same focus on comfort and performance the Monarch line is known for.
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip center focus wheel allows for precise focus control, even while wearing gloves
- Right eye dioptric adjustment collar helps to compensate for individual eye prescription
- 56-72mm interpupillary distance range allows easy use by a wide variety of people
- Twist-up/click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter for hands-free use
- Long 19.5mm eye relief helps to reduce eyestrain and improves viewing comfort
- Wide 5.25mm exit pupil will completely cover most pupils as they open and dilate in low light to keep the full scene in view
Nikon's new mount system plays an essential role in the realization of this unprecedented imaging system. What's more, the Mount Adapter FTZ allows long-time Nikon users to continue utilizing their existing NIKKOR F lenses seamlessly with the new system. Shooting with AE is enabled with a total of approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards, while shooting with AF/AE is available with 93 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses, ensuring the same operation as with the new Nikon mirrorless camera system.
- Supported cameras: Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras
- Dimensions: Approx. 70 mm diameter (excluding projections) x 80 mm
- Weight: Approx. 135 g (4.8 oz)
- Supplied Accessories: Body Cap BF-1B, Rear Lens Cap LF-N1