The MH-65 Battery Charger from Nikon is designed specifically for use with the Nikon CoolPix S620/S630/S610c/S1000pj cameras. The charger accepts the EN-EL12 battery used with these camera models. Its power cable is included.
- For Select Nikon CoolPix Digital Cameras
- Use with EN-EL12 Battery
- Battery Charger
- Power Cord Included
Remotely trigger your COOLPIX P1000 camera with this ML-L7 Bluetooth Remote Control from Nikon. Bluetooth connectivity is used to wirelessly control camera functions like zoom and change settings like aperture and ISO, all without compromising your camera's composition.
- Works With Nikon COOLPIX P1000
- Wirelessly Trigger Shutter
- Remotely Adjust Settings, Including Zoom
The 10x42 Monarch 5 Binocular from Nikon combines fully multicoated optics with a rubber armored fogproof housing to produce the image quality and handling that is characteristic of Monarch series binoculars. This iteration of the Monarch 5 features extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements that transmit bright images with enhanced color fidelity and contrast. To preserve the image quality ofthese high-transmission lenses, Nikon also outfitted this Monarch 5 with phase-corrected roof prisms. Using dielectric coatings, these prisms align incoming wavelengths of light and render well-defined edges with lifelike color.
Improving on their Monarch 3 design, Nikon's black 8x42 Monarch 5 Binocular benefits from upgrades to the glass and optical coatings to improve image quality with the same focus on comfort and performance the Monarch line is known for.
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip center focus wheel allows for precise focus control, even while wearing gloves
- Right eye dioptric adjustment collar helps to compensate for individual eye prescription
- 56-72mm interpupillary distance range allows easy use by a wide variety of people
- Twist-up/click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter for hands-free use
- Long 19.5mm eye relief helps to reduce eyestrain and improves viewing comfort
- Wide 5.25mm exit pupil will completely cover most pupils as they open and dilate in low light to keep the full scene in view
Nikon's new mount system plays an essential role in the realization of this unprecedented imaging system. What's more, the Mount Adapter FTZ allows long-time Nikon users to continue utilizing their existing NIKKOR F lenses seamlessly with the new system. Shooting with AE is enabled with a total of approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards, while shooting with AF/AE is available with 93 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses, ensuring the same operation as with the new Nikon mirrorless camera system.
- Supported cameras: Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras
- Dimensions: Approx. 70 mm diameter (excluding projections) x 80 mm
- Weight: Approx. 135 g (4.8 oz)
- Supplied Accessories: Body Cap BF-1B, Rear Lens Cap LF-N1
Updating the staple DX-format standard zoom, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR from Nikon offers a 27-82.5mm equivalent focal length range as well as an especially sleek form factor. Two aspherical elements are featured in the optical design, which help to control spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering. A Super Integrated Coating is also used to minimize flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Suiting both photo and video applications, the AF-P designation indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance. Additionally, Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Focal Length: 18-55mm
- Aperture: F3.5-5.6
- Mount: DX
- Filter: 52mm
Optimized to draw full potential from Nikon?s high-resolution DX-format image sensors, it delivers beautiful ultra-sharp photos and videos with softly blurred backgrounds. Its versatile 7.8x zoom range (18mm to 140mm) lets you shoot everything from wide-angle family portraits to telephoto close-ups on the sports field. 4 stops of VR image stabilisation means sharper handheld photos and video, especially when shooting in low light or at maximum focal length. You can even get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject for macro-style close-ups
- Focal Length: 18-140mm
- Aperture: F3.5-5.6
- Mount: DX
- Filter Size: 67mm