The Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller can be used in a variety of ways to accommodate one or two players either at home or on the go. At home, the switch will sit in a docking station connected to your television. The two Joy-Con can then be removed, and can be attached to the Joy-Con Shell - which brings them together into the size and shape of a standard controller or held sideways by two separate players for multiplayer games.
The system for gamers on the go. The Nintendo Switch Lite is designed specifically for handheld play- so you can jump into your favorite games wherever you happen to be.
- Compact and lightweight: With its light, sleek design, this system is ready to hit the road whenever you are
- Built-in controllers: Controllers are built right into the system for handheld play, and the left side sports a +Control Pad
- Compatible games: The Nintendo Switch Lite system plays the library of Nintendo Switch games that work in handheld mode
- Local wireless: Link up to eight Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems together to play multiplayer games anywhere.
- Online play:Team up or face off with others online in compatible games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership
- So many games to play: The Nintendo Switch family is home to exclusive games from franchises like Super Smash Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, and many more
- **Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately)