The system for gamers on the go. The Nintendo Switch Lite is designed specifically for handheld play- so you can jump into your favorite games wherever you happen to be.
- Compact and lightweight: With its light, sleek design, this system is ready to hit the road whenever you are
- Built-in controllers: Controllers are built right into the system for handheld play, and the left side sports a +Control Pad
- Compatible games: The Nintendo Switch Lite system plays the library of Nintendo Switch games that work in handheld mode
- Local wireless: Link up to eight Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems together to play multiplayer games anywhere.
- Online play:Team up or face off with others online in compatible games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership
- So many games to play: The Nintendo Switch family is home to exclusive games from franchises like Super Smash Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, and many more
- **Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately)
Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros.: This new collectable device is inspired by the original Game & Watch systems first released in the 1980s. The original handheld device included a game and could also be used as a watch to tell time. The original Game & Watch series sold more than 43 million worldwide. Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. features a modern +Control Pad. In addition to playing classic games Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (released in Japan as Super Mario Bros. 2) and a special version of Ball with a Mario makeover, Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. also functions as a clock, with 35 little touches to discover, including some guest appearances from Mario's friends and foes.
It's About Time - for a brand-wumping new Crash Bandicoot game! Crash forward into a time shattered adventure with your favourite marsupials. Neo Cortex and N. Tropy are back at it again and launching an all-out assault on not just this universe, but the entire multiverse! Crash and Coco are here to save the day by reuniting the four Quantum Masks and bending the rules of reality. New abilities? Check. More playable characters? Yep. Alternate dimensions? Obviously. Ridonkulous bosses? For sure. Same awesome sauce? You bet.
Rise to the challenge and join the hunt! The critically acclaimed action-RPG series returns to the Nintendo Switch! Set in the ninja-inspired land of Kamura Village, explore lush ecosystems and battle fearsome monsters to become the ultimate hunter. It's been half a century since the last calamity struck, but a terrifying new monster has reared its head and threatens to plunge the land into chaos once again. Hunt solo or in a party with friends to earn rewards that you can use to craft a huge variety of weapons and armor. Brand new gameplay systems such as the high-flying 'Wire Action' and your canine companion 'Palamute' will add exciting new layers to the already robust combat that Monster Hunter is known for. Whether it's at home, on the go, online or offline - you'll always be ready for your next hunt on the Nintendo Switch!
- If you pre-order MONSTER HUNTER RISE, you'll also receive the following items as a bonus: Palamute Retriever Costume layered armour - gives your Palamute companion the appearance of a gorgeous Golden Retriever! Good boy! Palico Forest Cat Costume layered armour - makes your Palico companion look like a fluffy forest-dwelling feline friend! Novice Talisman - an item which will assist you in the early stages of your adventure. **OFFER AVILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER PERIOD ONLY, EXPIRES 26 Mar 2021.
Race a real-world Mario Kart through your home! Use the Nintendo Switch system to control your kart and watch as it reacts to what's happening in the game as you boost and drift to victory. Your in-home course comes to life on-screen with a view from right behind the driver's seat.
- Place gates and customize courses* in the real world, then see them come alive with different in-game environments like jungles and snowscapes and obstacles like Piranha Plants. Use objects from around the house to customize your courses and add challenge, then watch the game transform your home into the Mario Kart world.
- Bring along some friends** to race around your custom course in Custom Race or Grand Prix! Just make sure each player has their own Nintendo Switch system, the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit game and a Mario kart or Luigi kart.
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit requires a Nintendo Switch or a Nintendo Switch Lite system. Browse the systems to find the right fit for you.
- *Custom course materials not included.
- **Additional games, systems and karts required for multiplayer mode. Systems and karts sold separately. Game download required and available as free download on Nintendo eShop.
- ***Nintendo Switch Lite plays all games that support handheld mode.
- Mario Kart variation included, Luigi variation sold separately
Photograph Pokémon in their natural habitats as you adventure through unknown islands! Seek out and take in-game pictures of Pokémon in their native environments in the New Pokémon Snap game, only for the Nintendo Switch system! You'll even discover behaviors and expressions you've never seen before when you encounter and research lively wild Pokémon.
- Explore environments, take in-game pictures and fill your Pokémon Photodex
- Travel to unknown islands with beautiful scenery like lush jungles and sandy beaches. The Pokémon pictures you take there will be used to build your very own Pokémon Photodex!
- This brand-new game brings the gameplay of the 1999 Pokémon Snap game for the Nintendo 64 system to life on the Nintendo Switch system with unknown islands to discover and different Pokémon to see!
- Photograph lively wild Pokémon in their natural habitats as you research and explore unknown islands.
- Journey through a variety of environments such as beaches and jungles to capture previously-unseen Pokémon behaviors.
- The photos you take can also be used to fill out your very own Pokémon Photodex!
The Nintendo Switch MONSTER HUNTER RISE Edition, Features an image of Magnamalo, the game's flagship monster, on the dock, along with other evocative MONSTER HUNTER RISE-themed designs that adorn the console and both Joy-Con controllers. It also comes bundled with a download code for MONSTER HUNTER RISE plus the Deluxe Kit DLC* and bonus content*
- Nintendo Switch console featuring an image of Magnamalo, the game's flagship monster, on the dock, along with other evocative MONSTER HUNTER RISE-themed designs that adorn the console
- Monster Hunter Rise full game download code
- Deluxe Kit DLC
- Bonus content
$ 59.001Price offer ends 31 May 2021.
Immortals Fenyx Rising brings grand mythological adventure to life. Play as Fenyx, a new winged demigod on a quest to save the Greek gods and their home from a dark curse. Take on mythological beasts, master the legendary powers of the gods and defeat Typhon, the deadliest Titan in Greek mythology, in an epic fight for the ages. The fate of the world is at stake - you are the gods' last hope. Immortals Fenyx Rising is a fresh and witty take on the open world action adventure genre, featuring dynamic action, combat and stories inspired by Greek mythology. Roam freely across a beautifully stylised world and use extraordinary abilities gifted by the gods against fearsome mythological monsters. Treacherous trials, heroic feats and the very underworld itself await your bravery. Experience a tale for the ages, of gods and monsters, and become the legend you were destined to be.
- WIELD THE POWER OF GODS - The gods of Olympus have blessed you with gifts: the wings of Daidalos, the sword of Achilles, the bow of Odysseus, and more, as well as legendary powers that will help turn the tides of battle. Use them to fight mythical monsters, solve ancient puzzles and explore the vast open world.
- CONFRONT MYTHOLOGICAL ENEMIES - Face off against legendary beasts like Cyclops, Medusa, or the Minotaur, and confront corrupted heroes such as Achilles. Take them on in fast-paced aerial and melee combat, combining your god-given abilities and weapons.
- EXPLORE A STYLISED OPEN WORLD - Discover a beautifully rendered and vibrant fantasy world. Traverse, climb or explore by air across seven unique regions, each inspired by the gods.
- OVERCOME HEROIC TRIALS - Use your wit and special abilities to solve challenging puzzles and mind-bending vaults or partake in high-strategy boss battles to increase your power and upgrade your skills.
- BUILD YOUR LEGEND - Customise your character's ap¬pearance and discover new armour and gear inspired by Greek mythology. Gather materials across the world to craft powerful items and upgrade your gear in your quest to fulfill your destiny.
Hit the green with up to four players locally* or online** and golf with familiar Mushroom Kingdom characters. Modes range from Standard Golf to the energetic Speed Golf and an RPG-like golf adventure in story mode. Intuitive motion or button controls, a shot gauge that adapts to the curve of the course, and other new features make it easy for both new players and seasoned pros to drive and putt with power.
- Swing simultaneously and make a break for the ball in Speed Golf - Tee off at the same time with up to three other players* and race through the course to get your ball in first. Outpace and interrupt your opponents with dashes and special shots. Mario, for example, can blow other players' balls away.
- Rise through the ranks of golf training in story mode - Enroll your Mii character in golf training in a prestigious country club and go from rookie to pro! You will face off against your Mushroom Kingdom classmates and earn experience points. Level up to improve your character's stats like power, movement, and spin. You can bring your character (and their customized stats) into other modes, too!
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game soars onto Nintendo Switch! Take to the skies, draw your sword, and experience the earliest story in the Legend of Zelda series. Join Link in his high-flying quest to save Zelda, a childhood friend who must confront her destiny. Soar between floating islands and descend to the treacherous surface world in this updated HD version of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.