In the Osmo iPad Base, your tablet can see and react to actions in front of the screen, instantly. Comes with two great games to play right away: art activity Masterpiece and physics challenge Newton. Just download the game apps and let the hands-on learning begin. Additional Osmo games that you purchase will work on this same system.
Put on your detective hat and get ready to solve the case! Travel to six famous cities, inspect hundreds of clues with your magnifying glass, and learn about geography and landmarks around the world!
- Solve amazing mysteries from around the world and help people. Visit six different famous cities, learn geography, and use all your wits to get the clues!
- Search for clues using your magnifying glass and the maps. Keep a close watch - there's always something mysterious and surprising to find!
- Learn about geography, landmarks, and local culture - clues are everywhere! Bring your critical thinking into play, as you connect the dots and unravel the mystery! Maps include: Paris France, New York City USA, Beijing China, Sydney Australia, Rio de Janeiro Brazil, Cairo Egypt, Osmo Town, The World
- What they'll learn: World geography & wildlife, Famous landmarks & cultures, Observation skills
- Not Included: Osmo Base, iPad
- What's in the Box: Detective Agency Game App, 8 Map, Map Holder, Magnifying Glass
Five smart games that transform your iPad into a hands-on learning tool. These award-winning games make core subjects - like math (Numbers) and spelling (Words) - fresh and fun. They also help kids hone essential skills like visual thinking (Tangram), creative problem-solving (Newton), and self-expression (Masterpiece).
- Number sense and math confidence
- Spatial sense and visual acuity
- Reading and vocabulary
- Creativity and problem solving
- Hand-eye coordination and self expression
Coding Awbie teaches logic skills and problem-solving, and it helps kids succeed in an increasingly digital world.
- Coding Awbie is the easiest way to introduce coding to your child.
- You control Awbie, a playful character who loves delicious strawberries. With each coding command, you guide Awbie on a wondrous tree-shaking, strawberry-munching adventure!
- Children learn best through play. Combining tangible blocks with an interactive game fires up a child's imagination, inspires dreams and builds confidence.
- With Coding Awbie, multiple kids can play together on the same iPad. There's enough room on the table for two or more kids to assemble sequences and play together.
Transform your tablet into an early learning tool!Designed for early-learners, ages 3-5, the games in Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit take preschoolers on a hands-on adventure through the fundamentals of learning. Osmo technology "sees" how kids move real-world tangible pieces in front of the screen and responds with on-screen encouragement, guidance, and giggles. In the end, they'll spark their imaginations, learn critical skills, and have a blast!
- What they'll learn:
- -Fine motor skills
- What's in the Box:
- -Osmo iPad Base
- -38 Silicone Sticks & Rings
- -19 Costume Pieces
- -1 Play Mat
- -Stackable Storage
- Not Included:iPad
The customers at this shop really are a bunch of animals. When these persnickety pizza lovers place their orders, kids make the pizzas, collect payment, and count out the change. Successful players can even invest their profits into upgrading their business! Math has never been this delicious.
- Addition and subtraction
- Fast-paced mental math
- Nonverbal communication skills
- Basic business concepts
Kick-start creativity and problem solving with this inspiring mix of art tools and cutting-edge technology. The included creative board and dry-erase markers are specially designed to best utilize the Osmo technology. All three games are an irresistible invitation to imagine, invent, explore, and play.
- Creative Board
- 6 erasable markers
- Fuzzy eraser pouch
- Exclusive Creative Set content
- Monster, Masterpiece and Newton apps