Phone Cables & Chargers
The Satechi Slim Aluminium USB-C Multi-Port Adapter V2 seamlessly combines your essential ports into a sleek, compact device for expansion ports on-the-go. Small but powerful, the adapter adds a micro/SD card reader, USB-C Power Delivery (PD), 4K HDMI and USB 3.0 ports, all from a single USB-C port. Keep it stationed on your desktop or take it with you on-the-go, with a slim profile designed for maximum portability. "
- USB-C power delivery - quickly power your USB-C devices (max output: 60W).
- Includes dual card reader slots - for simultaneous micro and SD card access, up to 104 Mb/s.
- 4K HDMI Display - crisp, high-resolution display on any HDMI-enabled monitor (requires a direct HDMI to HDMI connection).
- Plug & Play - features a user-friendly, plug and play design for simple installation - no drivers required.
Wirelessly send what's on your phone, tablet or laptop to your big-screen HDTV or monitor
- Audio and video receiver
- Pairing with multiple devices
- LPCM Audio format support
- Upto 6.98 metres RF range
- All Miracast-enabled Windows 8.1 devices, including Surface 2, Surface Pro, Pro 2 and Pro 3, and Miracast-enabled Android devices 4.2.1 and later (full functionality not available with non-HDCP devices)
- 2 Year warranty
The USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter lets you connect your Mac with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports to a VGA display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- The USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter allows you to mirror your Mac display to your VGA-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p HD. It also outputs video content like movies and captured video. Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac, and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera, or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac.
- Note: The Apple USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter is not compatible with the G-Tech G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 Hard Drive (Apple part number HF4F2VC/A).
The Moyork Lynk USB-C adapter range adds extra ports and functionality to your USB-C enabled MacBook, iPad, notebook or tablet. To use simply connect the Lynk USB-C adapter to your device's USB-C port.
- USB-C input to your device
- x2 USB 3.0 port
- USB-C pass through charge port (up to 60W)
- HDMI (4k at 30Hz) port"
Adjustable universal wireless charging stand with fast charging optimized for Apple and Samsung.Made for smartphones with wireless charging and other Qi-enabled devices.
- The wireless charging stand is compatible with virtually any Qi-enabled device or accessory.
- When used as a stand, your smartphone is at a convenient viewing angle while it charges.
- Wireless charging stand can be adjusted to lay flat and be used as a charging pad instead of a stand.
- The compact wireless charging stand fits on any tabletop or desk.
The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
- Adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 30Hz
- Outputs video content like movies and captured video
- Connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Supports both video and audio output
- 1 Year warranty
The 61W USB-C Power Adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go. While this power adapter is compatible with any USB-C - enabled device, Apple recommends pairing it with your 13- inch MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports for optimal charging performance. USB-C Charge Cable sold separately.
Modern design meets the demands of modern life with the Targus 65W slim and light laptop charger. The adapter offers quick and convenient charging with built-in surge protection to keep all of your mobile devices safe from unexpected surges and spikes
- Laptop charger 65W
- Interchangeable tip system to use with multiple laptops
- Compatibility across major laptop brands
- Slim and lightweight for travel
- 2 Years warranty
The Satechi Pro Hub is a great addition to the USB Type-C collection and the perfect companion for your 2016 MacBook Pro 13" and 15". Sleek and compact, the Pro-Hub Adapter features a Thunderbolt 3 port, USB-C port, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4k HDMI, and an SD/Micro card reader. The brushed aluminium design compliments your device's sleek and modern feel. Utilise your MacBook Pro's Thunderbolt 3 port for pass-through charging (13" - 61W and 15" - 87W MacBook Pro models) and quick data transfer up to 40Gbps speed, all without sacrificing your USB 3.0 ports, SD/Micro card reader, 4k HDMI and Type-C port. Use the HDMI port to output beautiful, crisp, high-resolution video to your 4k monitor screens. Simply, connect an HDMI cable from the Pro-Hub Adapter to your external monitor to view crystal-clear display. More ports equal more convenience! Simply, plug and play the Pro-Hub to expand your MacBook's capabilities.
- Passthrough charging with USB Type-C port
- Thunderbolt 3 Port
- 4K HDMI Video Output
- SD and Micro SD card ports
- 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Sleek compact aluminium design complements Apple computers and accessories
Need an extra adapter for home or work? The MagSafe Power Adapter is held in place magnetically, so if someone trips over it, the cord disconnects harmlessly while your MacBook Pro stays put on your desk.
- The 85 Watt MagSafe Power Adapter features a magnetic DC connector that ensures your power cable will disconnect if it experiences undue strain and helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time.In addition, the magnetic DC helps guide the plug into the system for a quick and secure connection.
- When the connection is secure, an LED located at the head of the DC connector will light; an amber light lets you know that your portable is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge. An AC cord is provided with the adapter for maximum cord length, while the AC wall adapter (also provided) gives users an even easier and more compact way to travel. Designed to be the perfect traveling companion, the adapter has a clever design which allows the DC cable to be wound neatly around itself for easy cable storage.
- This power adapter recharges the lithium polymer battery while the system is off, on, or in sleep mode. It also powers the system if you choose to operate without a battery.
- Compatible with 15- or 17-inch MacBook Pro.