GPS & UHF Accessories
A quality backup camera like the Garmin BC 30 can significantly enhance rearward visibility for drivers and, thus, help minimize the risk of "blind zone" accidents whenever your vehicle is moving in reverse.
- Shows what's behind your vehicle when in reverse
- View footage right on your GPS navigator's display (sold separately, software update may be necessary)
- Wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 45 feet
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
What's happening behind you can be just as important as what is happening in front of you, particularly if you're in an accident. The Navman A20 Rear Camera Accessory Kit enables 2 Channel Dual Recording front and rear, simultaneously to compatible Navman DRIVEDUO Series and Navman MiVUE Dash Cam Series devices. Record high quality video footage in wide angle 1080p Full HD resolution.
- Suitable for: Navman DRIVE DUO, DRIVE DUO SUV and MiVUE780. This is not a standalone camera or a reversing camera and will only function when connected to a compatible device.
- For full list of compatible products please visit our website www.navman.com.au / www.navman.co.nz
- 2 Channel Dual Camera Recording
- Full HD 1080p recording
- High Quality Glass Lens
ake your Montana anywhere and everywhere with this handlebar mount. Simply snap your device - in any orientation, portrait or landscape - into the 22 to 32 mm rugged mount, which attaches to any standard bicycle handlebar, and it's ready for your next cycling tour or mountain biking adventure.
- A molded rubber cushion is included in the kit to increase the mount's grip on the handlebar and also to prevent rotation during possible vibration. Kit also includes hardware and instructions.
Add 2 high-speed USB ports to your vehicle's 12 V outlet without losing the ability to power your compatible device. Use each USB port to charge a phone, tablet or any other device that needs power on the go.
- INPUT : 10-30v 5.4A max
- Output USB : 4.75-5.25v 2.1A
- Output Socket : 10v 2.4A max ->30v 0.8A max