Ideal for off-shore communications, this splashprof UM355VHF is a great communication tool on the water. The splashproof radio housing is certified to meet the worldwide JIS4 water-resistance specification*. It has a rugged splashproof speaker microphone great for operating on the water.
- VHF Marine In-Boat Radio
- Rugged Splashproof Housing
- Large LCD Display with Brightness Control
- 1W/25W Transmitter Power Level Select
- Volume Control Knob
- Variable Squelch Level Knob
- International Channels
Floating and Lightweight Design, the new MHS050 is fully Submersible and Waterproof and is so simple to use. The unit comes with a Carabiner Clip for added convenience and up to 12hrs operating time.
- VHF Marine Radio - 2.5 watt
- Submersible / Waterproof to JIS8*
- Floating, Lightweight Design**
- Carabiner Clip: Attach to the radios hook for secure connection to Optional Belt or Strap
- Battery Level Indicator: View the radio frequency signal strength
The Uniden Atlantis 270 features all USA, International and Canadian marine channels. It also meets IPX7 submersible waterproof standards. The Atlantis' brilliant backlit LCD display makes it easy to use, day or night for the power to go anywhere.
- NEW Floating Design
- IPX7 Submersible Waterproof Level
- 10-Hour Battery Life
- Display Size: 18mm x 37mm
- Large Easy-to-Read Backlit LCD
Introducing Uniden's unique all in one VHF marine 2-way radio with GPS capabilities. The MHS245 is well-engineered with submersible and floating design to ensure the radio is robust and rugged for rigorous marine conditions.
- Submersible and floating design
- Man overboard alert
- Emergency 16/67 channel monitoring
- GPS (favourite position mode)
- Selectable backlight time