Ideal for portraiture and distant subjects alike, the black M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R from Olympus is an 80-300mm equivalent telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its modest maximum aperture helps to realize a compact and lightweight form factor while an advanced optical design, which uses extra-low dispersion and high refractive index glass, controls a variety of aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Extending its versatility, this lens also features a Movie & Stills Compatible autofocus system, which is quick, quiet, and precise to suit both photo and video shooting applications.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 80-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-5.6 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- One High Refractive Index Element
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The Nikon EH-5b AC Adapter for Various Nikon Digital Cameras is an optional power supply for an array of Nikon digital cameras. It is compatible with the Nikon Coolpix P7100, the Nikon 1 V1, and the D300, D3000, D3000S, D3100, D3200, D40, D40x, D5100, D60, D70, D700, D7000, D70s, D80, D800, and D90.
The Nikon EP-5A Power Supply Connector for Select Nikon Cameras lets you power select Nikon DSLR and COOLPIX cameras from the EH-5A or EH-5 power supply and that way save battery power. This connector will come in handy when the camera is being used indoors for extended periods use such as for studio sessions, when uploading files to a PC, or when playing back media on a TV.
Access Canon's full range of EF and EF-S lenses with the Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R. Simply attach the adapter to your EOS R body and you'll be able to continue using your existing EF and EF-S lenses.The Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R allows users of conventional EFlenses to enjoy the same operational ease that the third ring provideson RF lenses; complete control over TV, AV, ISO and exposure.
The ECM-XYST1M is compatible with Sony Handycam camcorders, Cyber-Shot cameras and Alpha/NEX cameras that have a Multi Interface Shoe. For cameras that don't have a Multi Interface Shoe, a stereo mini-jack cable is included.
- Works with the Sony Multi-Interface Shoe
- Compatible with Sony Handycam Camcorders
- Compatible with Sony Cyber-Shot Cameras
- Compatible with Sony Alpha/NEX Cameras
Nikon's new mount system plays an essential role in the realization of this unprecedented imaging system. What's more, the Mount Adapter FTZ allows long-time Nikon users to continue utilizing their existing NIKKOR F lenses seamlessly with the new system. Shooting with AE is enabled with a total of approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards, while shooting with AF/AE is available with 93 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses, ensuring the same operation as with the new Nikon mirrorless camera system.
- Supported cameras: Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras
- Dimensions: Approx. 70 mm diameter (excluding projections) x 80 mm
- Weight: Approx. 135 g (4.8 oz)
- Supplied Accessories: Body Cap BF-1B, Rear Lens Cap LF-N1
Lightweight and versatile, the Nikon F-mount 17-35mm f/2.8-4 DI OSD Lens from Tamron covers a range of wide-angle focal lengths while maintaining a bright maximum aperture. The variable aperture of f/2.8-4 provides exceptional control over depth of field and allows enough light in to excel in many low-light situations. Housed in the lens, which weighs slightly more than a pound, are 15 elements in 10 groups that include Tamron's Broad-Band Anti-Reflection Coating to reduce reflections, ghosting, and flares. The front lens element is coated in fluorine to more easily dispel dirt, dust, moisture, or fingerprints, and be easier to clean. The lens is also sealed against moisture along the barrel. Additionally, the lens's firmware can be kept up to date via Tamron's optional TAP-in console.
- Focal Length: 17-35mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/2.8-4
- Angle of View: (diagonal) - 103*41'-63*26' <for full-frame DSLR cameras> / 78*46'-43*29' <for APS-C format DSLR cameras>
- Optical Construction: 15 elements in 10 groups
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.28m (11.0 in) Full zoom range
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:4.9 (f=35mm)
- Filter Size: O 77mm
- Maximum Diameter: O 83.6mm (3.3 in)
- Length*: 90.0mm Nikon (3.5 in)
- Weight: 460g Nikon (16.2 oz)
- Aperture Blades: 7 (circular diaphragm)**
- Minumum Aperture: F/16-22
- Standard Accessories: Lens hood, Lens caps
- Compatible Mounts: Nikon
Introducing a thrilling new 300mm f/4 prime lens capable of changing the way pro and serious enthusiasts shoot. At just 147.5mm long and 755g-over 30% shorter and 1.5lbs lighter than its predecessor-the AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR is the world's lightest 300mm full-frame AF lens. (As of January 5, 2015. Statement based on Nikon research.) The secret to its remarkable size? A Nikon-designed Phase Fresnel (PF) lens element, a first for the NIKKOR DSLR lens line-up. But handling isn't the only advantage; the PF element also performs brilliantly-achieve new levels of sharpness and clarity with virtually no chromatic aberration or ghosting. Whether you shoot fashion, portraits, nature, wildlife, sports, action or today's big stories, the AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR will help you capture stunning views of the decisive moment.