$ 479.009Price offer ends 30 January 2019.
Explore a wider angle of view with the EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM, perfect for entry level DSLR users wanting to expand their photographic abilities. With Image Stabilisation and a built in STM for smooth focus and sharp image quality, the EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM is a great travel companion for entry level landscape photographers.
- Focal Length: 10-18mm
- Max Aperture: f/4.5
- Anti-flare technology allowing you to shoot more freely
- Image stabilizer technology
- Enjoy smooth and silent auto focus when shooting movies
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, soft backgrounds
- From imposing architecture to expansive landscapes Get more in your shot, every time with this Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens.
now $ 399.20SAVE $9978 After 20% Off. Price offer ends 22 January 2019.
Uncover exciting new photo and video opportunities with this exceptional super-telephoto zoom lens featuring Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization.
- Maximum Aperture: f/ 4.5-6.3
- Minimum Aperture: f/ 32
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 22°50'
- Minimum Angle of View (DX-format): 5°20'
- Zoom Ratio: 4.3 x
- Filter thread: 58mm
$ 539.0010Price offer ends 30 January 2019.
While it may be small in stature, the EF 50mm f/1.4 USM offers big results. This impressive little lens is often a favourite among photographers, offering a useful focal length and excellent image quality, all at a very affordable price. It is compact and light, yet robust enough to stand up to everyday use and because of its size, it is easy to carry and comfortable to handle. If you're looking for a lens with a fast aperture, this could the next lens you add to your kit. As a portrait photography lens, it has many remarkable attributes. Its focal length makes it ideally suited to full length body portraits and head-and-shoulders portraits, while its Micro USM motor driven autofocus and Full Time Manual focusing allow you to capture beautiful detail within your subject. Another essential feature for a portrait lens is its ability to create a smooth background blur a task the EF 50mm f/1.4 USM is well prepared for.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Max Aperture: f/1.4
- Approx Weight: 290g
- Achieve beautiful background blur with this Portrait USM Lens
$ 849.0016Price offer ends 30 January 2019.
Experience powerful magnification in a compact design
- Focal Length: 70-300mm
- Max Aperture: f/4
- Min Aperture: 32-45
- Approx Weight: 630g
- Max Magnification: 0.26x
- Min focusing distance: 1.5m
- Telephoto Zoom lens with an impressive focal range and fast, whisper quiet Nano USM for wildlife and sports photography
The mount adaptor offers the flexibility to shoot with the entire EF and EF-S range of lenses when using the EOS M body. AF is possible when using the Mount Adapter. Whether it?s macro, wide-angle, standard, telephoto or super telephotolenses, your creativity is limitless with the new mount adapter.
- Enables EF (including EF-S series) lenses to be used with the EOS M System*
- AF is possible when using the Mount Adapter
- Ultra convenient, ensuring you can use your existing EF lenses, plus any future EF lens purchases*
- Compact in size and lightweight
- Enables all EF lens functions to be used as normal
- Equipped with a removable tripod mount, allowing the adapter to be used with a variety of lenses
- Features a high quality, streamlined construction perfected for use with EF series lenses*
- * Excluding EOS M and CN-E lenses (Cinema EOS lenses)
now $ 389.60SAVE $9774 After 20% Off. Price offer ends 22 January 2019.
High quality E-mount zoom lens with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. Ideal for sports or nature shots.
- Wide Zoom Range
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Quiet Internal Focusing
- ED Glass Elements
- Circular Aperture for Attractive Defocusing
- Slim, Elegant Design
Delivering impressive image quality over an incredible focal length range, the EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS is a lens for all occasions. With its compact stature and exceptional 11x zoom, this is a standard zoom lens that will go with you everywhere. Instead of taking a backpack full of lenses, you can take just one making it the ideal choice for day trips, hiking and travel. Of course, there is no point carrying around a lens if it doesn't take great shots. Luckily, this lens not only meets optical performance expectations, it surpasses them. Utilising Canon's wonderfully accurate Micro Motor autofocus, you will quickly and easily find the focus of your shot, allowing you to create images that are beautifully sharp with low distortion, vignetting and flare. Meanwhile, its 4-stop Image Stabiliser allows for easy handhold ability in low light over a wide range of shutter speeds.
now $ 319.99SAVE $806After 20% Off. Price offer ends 22 January 2019.
A must have for any DX-format DSLR shooter, this compact, lightweight prime lens will help you get great images at any skill level. The 35mm focal length is ideal for a classic natural angle of view. With a fast f/1.8 aperture, you can focus sharply on your subjects in low light and create beautifully blurred backgrounds
- Silent Wave Motor: Nikon's AF lens technology
- Aspherical lens elements: non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass that eliminate certain types of lens aberration
- Automatic to manual focus switching with virtually no lag time by turning the focusing ring on the lens
- Rear focusing system, eliminating changes in the physical length of the lens during focusing