$ 459.009Price offer ends 20 November 2018.
Explore a wider angle of view with the EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM, perfect for entry level DSLR users wanting to expand their photographic abilities. With Image Stabilisation and a built in STM for smooth focus and sharp image quality, the EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM is a great travel companion for entry level landscape photographers.
- Focal Length: 10-18mm
- Max Aperture: f/4.5
- Anti-flare technology allowing you to shoot more freely
- Image stabilizer technology
- Enjoy smooth and silent auto focus when shooting movies
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, soft backgrounds
- From imposing architecture to expansive landscapes Get more in your shot, every time with this Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens.
While it may be small in stature, the EF 50mm f/1.4 USM offers big results. This impressive little lens is often a favourite among photographers, offering a useful focal length and excellent image quality, all at a very affordable price. It is compact and light, yet robust enough to stand up to everyday use and because of its size, it is easy to carry and comfortable to handle. If you're looking for a lens with a fast aperture, this could the next lens you add to your kit. As a portrait photography lens, it has many remarkable attributes. Its focal length makes it ideally suited to full length body portraits and head-and-shoulders portraits, while its Micro USM motor driven autofocus and Full Time Manual focusing allow you to capture beautiful detail within your subject. Another essential feature for a portrait lens is its ability to create a smooth background blur a task the EF 50mm f/1.4 USM is well prepared for.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Max Aperture: f/1.4
- Approx Weight: 290g
- Achieve beautiful background blur with this Portrait USM Lens
Experience powerful magnification in a compact design
- Focal Length: 70-300mm
- Max Aperture: f/4
- Min Aperture: 32-45
- Approx Weight: 630g
- Max Magnification: 0.26x
- Min focusing distance: 1.5m
- Telephoto Zoom lens with an impressive focal range and fast, whisper quiet Nano USM for wildlife and sports photography
now $ 499.009$100 Cashback Via Redemption, Expires 24/12/2018. Offer ends 26 November 2018.
Uncover exciting new photo and video opportunities with this exceptional super-telephoto zoom lens featuring Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization.
- Maximum Aperture: f/ 4.5-6.3
- Minimum Aperture: f/ 32
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 22°50'
- Minimum Angle of View (DX-format): 5°20'
- Zoom Ratio: 4.3 x
- Filter thread: 58mm
The mount adaptor offers the flexibility to shoot with the entire EF and EF-S range of lenses when using the EOS M body. AF is possible when using the Mount Adapter. Whether it?s macro, wide-angle, standard, telephoto or super telephotolenses, your creativity is limitless with the new mount adapter.
- Enables EF (including EF-S series) lenses to be used with the EOS M System*
- AF is possible when using the Mount Adapter
- Ultra convenient, ensuring you can use your existing EF lenses, plus any future EF lens purchases*
- Compact in size and lightweight
- Enables all EF lens functions to be used as normal
- Equipped with a removable tripod mount, allowing the adapter to be used with a variety of lenses
- Features a high quality, streamlined construction perfected for use with EF series lenses*
- * Excluding EOS M and CN-E lenses (Cinema EOS lenses)
Delivering impressive image quality over an incredible focal length range, the EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS is a lens for all occasions. With its compact stature and exceptional 11x zoom, this is a standard zoom lens that will go with you everywhere. Instead of taking a backpack full of lenses, you can take just one making it the ideal choice for day trips, hiking and travel. Of course, there is no point carrying around a lens if it doesn't take great shots. Luckily, this lens not only meets optical performance expectations, it surpasses them. Utilising Canon's wonderfully accurate Micro Motor autofocus, you will quickly and easily find the focus of your shot, allowing you to create images that are beautifully sharp with low distortion, vignetting and flare. Meanwhile, its 4-stop Image Stabiliser allows for easy handhold ability in low light over a wide range of shutter speeds.
Featuring the outstanding build quality of Canon's L-series and a range of high quality features, the EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM is a macro lens that lets you up close and personal, allowing you to capture outstanding images of the world in macro. With a small, light body, this lens is comfortable, portable and easy to use. With angle and shift detection, its Hybrid Image Stabiliser automatically helps you stabilise your shot, while its ring-type ultrasonic motor gives you an incredibly accurate autofocus that is fast and quiet. The EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM also provides excellent contrast and colour rendition, producing extremely sharp images right into the corners. And as the lens doesn't move while focusing, you also don't have to worry about bumping into your subject while shooting at minimum focus distance!