Explore a wider angle of view with the EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM, perfect for entry level DSLR users wanting to expand their photographic abilities. With Image Stabilisation and a built in STM for smooth focus and sharp image quality, the EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM is a great travel companion for entry level landscape photographers.
- Focal Length: 10-18mm
- Max Aperture: f/4.5
- Anti-flare technology allowing you to shoot more freely
- Image stabilizer technology
- Enjoy smooth and silent auto focus when shooting movies
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, soft backgrounds
- From imposing architecture to expansive landscapes Get more in your shot, every time with this Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens.
The Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G II-ED is an ideal telephoto zoom lens for those seeking a lightweight all-in-one lens or a companion lens for the 18-55mm kit lens that came with their camera. Vibration Reduction (VR) significantly reduces camera shake throughout the entire focal length, making sharp telephoto shots substantially easier to achieve. An ideal lens for sports, people and school events, this lens provides clear images with less blur
- 3.6x telephoto zoom lens with 55-200 mm focal length and f/4-5.6 maximum aperture, that achieves a remarkably compact size with the retractable lens mechanism
- Ideal for capturing diverse scenes and subjects with a single lens
- Image blur caused by camera shake is effectively reduced by the built-in Vibration Reduction function that provides an effect equivalent to a shutter speed 4.0 stops* faster
- Employing an ED glass element that effectively corrects chromatic aberration, optical performance superior to that of the current model is delivered from a more compact body
While it may be small in stature, the EF 50mm f/1.4 USM offers big results. This impressive little lens is often a favourite among photographers, offering a useful focal length and excellent image quality, all at a very affordable price. It is compact and light, yet robust enough to stand up to everyday use and because of its size, it is easy to carry and comfortable to handle. If you're looking for a lens with a fast aperture, this could the next lens you add to your kit. As a portrait photography lens, it has many remarkable attributes. Its focal length makes it ideally suited to full length body portraits and head-and-shoulders portraits, while its Micro USM motor driven autofocus and Full Time Manual focusing allow you to capture beautiful detail within your subject. Another essential feature for a portrait lens is its ability to create a smooth background blur a task the EF 50mm f/1.4 USM is well prepared for.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Max Aperture: f/1.4
- Approx Weight: 290g
- Achieve beautiful background blur with this Portrait USM Lens
Experience powerful magnification in a compact design
- Focal Length: 70-300mm
- Max Aperture: f/4
- Min Aperture: 32-45
- Approx Weight: 630g
- Max Magnification: 0.26x
- Min focusing distance: 1.5m
- Telephoto Zoom lens with an impressive focal range and fast, whisper quiet Nano USM for wildlife and sports photography
Delivering impressive image quality over an incredible focal length range, the EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS is a lens for all occasions. With its compact stature and exceptional 11x zoom, this is a standard zoom lens that will go with you everywhere. Instead of taking a backpack full of lenses, you can take just one making it the ideal choice for day trips, hiking and travel. Of course, there is no point carrying around a lens if it doesn't take great shots. Luckily, this lens not only meets optical performance expectations, it surpasses them. Utilising Canon's wonderfully accurate Micro Motor autofocus, you will quickly and easily find the focus of your shot, allowing you to create images that are beautifully sharp with low distortion, vignetting and flare. Meanwhile, its 4-stop Image Stabiliser allows for easy handhold ability in low light over a wide range of shutter speeds.
The new Tamron 18-200mm zoom is the lightest in the world. The new 18-200mm VC uses most modern optical and mechanical design to achieve compactness and high the most modern optical and mechanical design to achieve compactness and high performance. Incorporating image stabilisation, the 18-200mm VC delivers superior image quality and is the lightest zoom in its class. Tamron made full use of its long experience and expertise as a pioneering force in high-power zoom lenses to create anoptimal all-in-one?
- Aperture Range f/3.5 to f/40
- One hybrid aspherical element
- Moisture resistant construction
- Image stabilization delivers superior image quality
Macro photography promises fun, unique ways of capturing the things that amaze you most, whether it's the petal of a flower, the eye of an insect or the tiny toes of a newborn baby
- Whether shooting portraits, food or nature?indoors or outdoors?the AF-S DX Micro-Nikkor 40mm f/2.8G's rounded 7-blade diaphragm renders a beautiful, natural background blur (Bokeh) at its wider aperture settings. Selective focus helps to isolate the subject, creating out of focus backgrounds
- Close-Range Correction: the lens elements are configured in a "floating element" design wherein each lens group moves independently to achieve focusing. This ensures superior lens performance even when shooting at close distances. Silent Wave Motor: Nikon's AF lens technology AF-S Nikkor lenses feature Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM). This technology converts traveling waves into rotational energy to focus the optics. This enables high-speed autofocusing that's extremely accurate and super quiet
- Automatic to manual focus switching with virtually no lag time by turning the focusing ring on the lens
- Super Integrated Coating: Nikon's multilayer coating of the optical elements in Nikkor lenses