Prized for its versatility, the RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM from Canon is a wide-angle to short telephoto zoom characterised by its constant f/4maximum aperture. Ideal for use in nearly any shooting scenario, this zoom is benefitted by a five-stop-effective Image Stabiliser to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. Also complementing handling is a unique customisable Control Ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation. Benefitting image quality, the advanced optical design features a Super Spectra Coating, which helps to suppress ghosting and flare in order to improve contrast and colour accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Ideal for both photo and video applications,this lens also incorporates a Nano USM autofocus motor, which deliversquick, quiet, and precise focusing performance.
- Focal Length: 24-105mm
- Aperture: f/4
- Mount type Canon RF
- Filter Thread 77MM
now $ 1799.00SAVE $10035Price offer ends 4 July 2020.
The RF24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM is the ultimate all in one travel lens for the Canon Full Frame Mirrorless mount. This product is ideal for a wide range of users as an every day or travel lens.
- Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom: 10 x zoom with wide 24mm to long 240mm focal range
- Nano USM and EOS R series Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus
- Optical and Dynamic IS (CIPA standard 5 stop)
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5m (wide angle) or 0.78m (telephoto)
- Large diameter mount with short back focus with the latest Canon technology.
- Zoom ring and focus/control ring
The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.
An especially sleek and lightweight prime, the FUJIFILM XC 35mm f/2 is a 53mm-equivalent lens offering a natural, normal-length field of view with an especially portable design. The lens incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering. A stepping motor autofocus system promotes quick, quiet, and accurate focusing performance and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing bokeh. This simple feature-set fits perfectly with the lens's petite design that makes it an ideal every day, walkaround lens.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 53mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
Covering short- to medium-telephoto focal lengths, the black XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II from FUJIFILM is a 76-350mm-equivalent zoom suitable for working with a range of distance subjects, from portraits to sports. Its optical design includes one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super EBC coating has also been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optical design is a 3.5 stop-effective image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit shooting handheld. Additionally, a stepping AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance and a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 76-350mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
Mixing versatility, speed, and a sleek design, the XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS from FUJIFILM is a flexible 27-84mm-equivalent standard zoom for X-mount mirrorless cameras. Its bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also helps to keep the overall and size and weight of the lens down. In regard to optics, this zoom features three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to control spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to improve sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, benefitting use in a variety of situations, a linear motor delivers quick and quiet autofocus performance and a five stop-effective image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-4 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
Spanning a long, versatile zoom range, the AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens from Nikon is a telephoto zoom characterized by a constant f/5.6 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion glass elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased sharpness and colour accuracy. Also contributing to improved image quality, a Super Integrated Coating hasbeen applied to lens elements to lessen flare and ghosting for improved contrast and clarity.
- F mount lens/FX format
- Aperture range: f/5.6 to f/32
- Three extra-low dispersion elements
- Super integrated coating
- Silent wave motor AF system
- Vibration reduction with sport mode
- Internal focus, manual focus override
- Electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism
- Detachable, rotatable tripod collar
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
$ 567.0011EX-DSPLAY CLEARANCE PRICE.
Expand your horizons with the DX-format ultra-wide-angle AF-P DX 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR. Covering a focal length range of 10-20mm1, the AF-P DX 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR will surprise and delight you with its ability to capture sweeping landscapes and stunning architecture. Created with a compact and portable frame, this lens comes with a suite of innovative NIKKOR technologies, such as the Vibration Reduction system and a quieter autofocus drive for an enhanced performance. Experience true optical brilliance shot after shot with the light and manoeuvrable AF-P DX 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
- Focal Length:10-20mm
- Aperture: 4.5-.6
- Mount: DX
- Filter: 72mm