Fast-handling telephoto zoom lens with a fast F/2.8 aperture, designed for full-frame mirrorless Sony cameras; light weight and responsiveness make telephoto shooting better than ever!
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Six Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Compact and light-weight body facilitates
- Active telephoto shooting
- The highest levels of autofocus speed and precision in Tamron's 70 year history
- Outstanding image quality to capture the ambiance of the moment
Ideal for press, sports and nature photography, this compact extender increases the focal length of Canon L-series telephoto or telephoto zoom lens by a factor of 1.4x, with higher AF accuracy and improved communication between camera and lens.
- Extends the master lens focal length by 1.4x
- Outstanding image quality
- Highly resistant to dust and water
- Improved communication between lens and camera
- Optimised lens coatings
- Compatible with L-Series telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses
- Extend the reach of your lens without losing image quality.
- Focal length extension for super-telephoto lenses: The Extender EF 1.4x III is specially designed to work in conjunction with L-series IS super-telephoto lenses, extending their focal length by a factor of 1.4x. The extender's design ensures there is no loss of lens performance or image quality.
- High-quality construction: Improved anti-reflection materials inside the lens-barrel and a coating around the outer edges of the lens elements reduce flare. Construction is resistant to dust and water, helping to maintain images quality.
- Improved communication between lens and camera: A built in microprocessor provides accurate transfer of data from between the lens and camera delivering an improved performance in AF and metering.
- Compatible with L-Series telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses: The Extender EF 1.4x III is compatible with most telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses within Canon's flagship professional L-series range, extending the focal length while only reducing the effective aperture of the lens by one stop.
Combining the versatility of a zoom with the speed typically reserved for a prime, the Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L USM is a wide-angle to portrait-length lens distinguished by its impressively unique f/2 constant maximum aperture. This bright design yields excellent low-light performance along with enhanced control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. Ultra-Low Dispersion glass is employed in the optical design, and greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to realize high clarity and color accuracy. Complementing the advanced optical properties is Canon's proven ring-type Ultrasonic Motor, which delivers fast and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control. Additionally, unique to RF lenses, this 28-70mm incorporates a configurable Control Ring for intuitively adjusting exposure settings, including ISO, aperture, and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Customizable Control Ring
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Canon EF-M 18-150mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens. Covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, this lens is an 8.3x zoom designed for Canon mirrorless cameras
- EF-M 18-150mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- 8.3x zoom designed for EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras
- Compact and lightweight
- Quick, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance useful for video applications
- Image Stabilizer
The Professional's choice telephoto zoom, the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM offers unbeatable performance, versatility and durability to meet the demands of professional photographers. With fast constant f/2.8 aperture and Image Stabiliser, this lens performs well in a wide variety of situations from wedding and portrait photography, to landscape and wildlife photography. New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protects against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.
- Focal Length: 70-200
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Mount: EF
- Filter: 72mm
Take on ultra-wide landscapes or tight interiors with your APS-C-format E-mount camera by using the E 10-18mm f/4 OSS Lens from Sony. Delivering a super wide 15-27mm equivalent zoom range, and offering a constant f/4 aperture, this lens can produce high-quality images in a variety of difficult scenarios. The implementation of one Super ED and three aspherical elements further guarantees image quality by minimizing aberrations throughout the range. Also, the lens is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for reducing the effects of camera shake.
- Focal Length: 10-18mm
- Aperture: f4
- Mount: E
- Filter: 62mm
- 7 Blades (Circular Aperture)
now $ 1749.0034$75 Cashback Via Redemption, Visit. Offer ends 31 May 2021.
All-in-one zoom covers wide-angle to telephoto fields of view and is designed for FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with DX cameras where it will provide a 36-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two aspherical elements and one aspherical ED element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting.
A flexible lens for telephoto shooting, the Canon EF-mount 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD from Tamron spans a useful focal length range along with a lightweight design for even greater versatility. The lens's optical design incorporates three low dispersion elements to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations, while an eBAND coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and clarity
- EF-Mount lens/full-frame format
- Maximum aperture range: f/4.5-6.3
- eBAND and fluorine coatings
- Ultrasonic silent drive autofocus motor
- VC image stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
now $ 869.0017$50 Cashback Via Redemption, Visit. Offer ends 31 May 2021.
From wide to telephoto, this 15x high-power zoom lens covers a vast focal range and comes in a light, compact package. At the telephoto end, the 18-270mm is ideal for sports shots or when using distance to capture wildlife in habitat or natural expressions on subjects who normally would be overly conscious of the camera.
- Focal Length: 18-270mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/3.5-6.3
- Canon Mount
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.49m
Small and lightweight for its class, the EF 17-40mm f/4L USM combines outstanding L-series build quality with an affordable price tag. Its size makes it easy to carry and comfortable to use, while its versatility and superior optical performance makes it a great general purpose lens. As a landscape lens, the EF 17-40mm f/4L USM features a ring-type ultrasonic motor for superfast, accurate autofocus in near silence, as well as wide open centre and corner sharpness for finely detailed images. Its seven-blade circular aperture delivers excellent OOF (Out of Focus) blur quality, while the lens itself offers superb full frame compatibility and performance. This is a great choice if you are interested in landscape photography or real estate and architecture photography, and is especially handy if you need to work in a tight space!
- Focal Length: 17-40mm
- Aperture: f/4
- Mount: EF
- Filter: 77mm
Mixing a relatively compact, lightweight form factor with updated stabilization and performance, the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM from Canon is an impressively versatile telephoto zoom. Well-suited for a range of subjects, from events to portraiture to sports, this zoom is characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture to strike a balance between consistent performance and portability. Its optical design includes a pair of UD elements and one fluorite element to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing. This optimized design, along with a Super Spectra coating, also helps to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in harsh lighting and backlit conditions.
- Focal Length: 70-200mm
- Aperture: f/4
- Mount: EF
- Filter: 72mm