Ideal for press, sports and nature photography, this compact extender increases the focal length of Canon L-series telephoto or telephoto zoom lens by a factor of 1.4x, with higher AF accuracy and improved communication between camera and lens.
- Extends the master lens focal length by 1.4x
- Outstanding image quality
- Highly resistant to dust and water
- Improved communication between lens and camera
- Optimised lens coatings
- Compatible with L-Series telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses
- Extend the reach of your lens without losing image quality.
- Focal length extension for super-telephoto lenses: The Extender EF 1.4x III is specially designed to work in conjunction with L-series IS super-telephoto lenses, extending their focal length by a factor of 1.4x. The extender's design ensures there is no loss of lens performance or image quality.
- High-quality construction: Improved anti-reflection materials inside the lens-barrel and a coating around the outer edges of the lens elements reduce flare. Construction is resistant to dust and water, helping to maintain images quality.
- Improved communication between lens and camera: A built in microprocessor provides accurate transfer of data from between the lens and camera delivering an improved performance in AF and metering.
- Compatible with L-Series telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses: The Extender EF 1.4x III is compatible with most telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses within Canon's flagship professional L-series range, extending the focal length while only reducing the effective aperture of the lens by one stop.
One Lens. Every moment. All that potential, in the palm of your hand. The light and compact lens packs a 15x zoom punch.
- A lightweight, compact lens with a high 15x zoom ratio
- Super smooth and accurate PZD
- VC (Vibration Compensation)
- Equipped with Fluorine Coating for protection and safe cleaning
- Minimum object distance of 0.49m (19.3 in) with macro capability 1:3.8
50mm is a natural focal length. Similar to our field of vision, it just feels right in so many situations. The NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 brings that just-right feeling to the exciting world of macro. Shoot as close as 0.16m and capture the smallest details at 1x lifesize magnification-ideal for spontaneous snapshots, food photography or exploring the small details of everyday life. Or use it as an everyday lens to enhance foreground/background separation and selective focus. Compact, lightweight and weather-sealed, it's likely to become one of your most prized and versatile lenses.
- Up close & personal - Get as close as 0.16m to highlight the smallest details. Exciting new possibilities open at this distance-frame-filling views that reveal hidden textures, shapes and details, all in a natural-feeling 50mm perspective.
- Optimal optics - NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8's AF system is optimized for close distances-fast, accurate and virtually silent with suppressed hunting and breathing. Manual adjustments are silky smooth and precise. Flip the Focus Limiter switch and get even more speed and accuracy across a smaller distance range.
- Large as life - The key to transporting your viewer to smaller worlds is 1x lifesize magnification. This 1:1 reproduction ratio creates an effect unique to macro lenses. Use it to draw attention, add drama or accurately reproduce small objects and documents.
- The beauty of bokeh - Wide open at f/2.8, The NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 creates a beautiful soft background blur or bokeh. Create images with dramatic selective focus, background/foreground separation for drawing in your viewer's attention.
- More than macro - The NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 is also an outstanding everyday and portrait lens. The combination of its shallow depth of field and 1x lifesize magnification creates a unique, almost three-dimensional, effect in your stills and videos. And its compact, rugged design make it a multipurpose workhorse.
- Mini to the max - Nikon's unique front-focusing design minimizes the size and weight of the NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8. This is a wonderful compact, comfortable prime you'll want to leave on your camera.
All around are tiny unseen worlds-textures, shapes, colors...micro details. We need only to look closer. The NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S takes us there, and it does so with striking clarity. The first NIKKOR Z lens with a 1:1 reproduction ratio, it fills the frame with the edge-to-edge sharpness and the overwhelming image quality that has become a hallmark of premium S-Line lenses. Whether you're shooting wedding details, jewelry, food, flowers, products, nature, wildlife or even portraits, it takes your vision into the extraordinary.
- Quality you can see. Literally - The NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S bears the S-Line designation, reserved for premium NIKKOR Z lenses with the most advanced optics, beautiful bokeh, superior resolution and high contrast.
- Go 1:1 with the world - A true 1:1 maximum reproduction ratio means objects appear at life size through the NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S. Boldly capture details invisible to the naked eye with this macro lens. Plus, the 105mm mid-telephoto focal length lets you capture these details from a safe distance-ideal for insects and other wildlife.
- Technically speaking, amazing - Exploring new worlds comes with some risks. For macro shooting, that commonly means color fringing at the edges of high-contrast subjects. The NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S'S innovative optical design, powered by a new multi-focus system, virtually eliminates chromatic aberrations for clearer, sharper images with no color fringing.
- Live on the edge - When you're filling the frame with fine details, sharpness counts, even at the edges. The NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S compensates for field curvature, ensuring clarity and sharpness across the entire frame. It's ideal for reproducing printed artwork, documents, signage and more.
- Two lenses in one - The NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S doubles as a superb portrait lens. Its 105mm mid-telephoto focal length is in the sweet spot for portrait work. Its f/2.8 maximum aperture lets you separate your subject from a softly blurred background. And its 5-axis image stabilization when used with a compatible Z series camera is ideal for in-the-moment handheld shooting.
- Unshakable confidence - Pursue insects, plants and other nature handheld in the field. With 4.5 stops of VR and 5-axis compensation when paired with a compatible Z series mirrorless camera, the NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S lets you be spontaneous and confident all at once.
- Get closer - Get as close as 0.96 ft. (0.29m) from your subject with full AF performance. An innovative new multi-focus system powered by an ultra-quiet stepping motor (STM) smoothly focuses from close-range to infinity with outstanding accuracy and silent operation.
- Sensitive to detail - The NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S is fine-tuned for close-distance focusing. A new autofocus algorithm accounts for minute distance changes that alter the effective aperture, maximizing the resolving power of the S-Line optics.
- Keep your focus tight - When working at close distances, flip the limiter switch to prevent focus searching by constraining the autofocus range from 0.3m to 0.5m. Turn it off and enjoy the NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S's full focusing range from close-up to infinity.
The Lumix G Vario 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 II ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. lens for Lumix G based on the Micro Four Thirds standard offers a versatile zoom range of 14-42mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28-84mm) suitable for a wide range of situations from landscape to portrait. It's also ultra-compact and lightweight, so it makes a great addition to any photographer's camera bag
- Focal Length: 14-42mm
- Aperture: f3.5-5.6
- Mount: M4/3
- Filter: 46mm
Prized for its versatility, the RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM from Canon is a wide-angle to short telephoto zoom characterised by its constant f/4maximum aperture. Ideal for use in nearly any shooting scenario, this zoom is benefitted by a five-stop-effective Image Stabiliser to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. Also complementing handling is a unique customisable Control Ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation. Benefitting image quality, the advanced optical design features a Super Spectra Coating, which helps to suppress ghosting and flare in order to improve contrast and colour accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Ideal for both photo and video applications,this lens also incorporates a Nano USM autofocus motor, which deliversquick, quiet, and precise focusing performance.
- Focal Length: 24-105mm
- Aperture: f/4
- Mount type Canon RF
- Filter Thread 77MM
Characterized by its unique and advanced optical composition, the Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM is a wide-angle L-series prime featuring a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to suit working in difficult lighting conditions. Its optical design incorporates a Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics element; a specially developed element that helps to nearly eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity and color accuracy. In addition to this, an ultra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements are also featured to further control various aberrations and distortion for great sharpness and resolution. Individual elements also feature a Sub Wavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast and color fidelity when working in harsh and backlit conditions.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics Element
- Two Aspherical Elements, One UD Element
- Subwavelength Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Characterized by apt focusing speed and image stabilization, the Canon EF-mount SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 from Tamron is a revised fast standard zoom covering a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length range. A sophisticated optical design with two extra refractive elements, three low dispersion elements, three glass-molded aspherical elements, and one hybrid aspherical element helps to suppress aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity
- VC Image Stabilization
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two XR Elements, Three LD Elements
- Four Aspherical Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Autofocus Motor
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
A 24-70mm zoom lens covers a sweet spot of the focal length range. Capture wide-angle views one moment, close-ups the next and everything in between. This reimagining of the classic everyday zoom, optimized and evolved for new Z cameras, achieves breakthrough image quality and performance for both stills and videos.
- Focal Length Range: 24-70mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/4
- Format: FX
- STM - an ultra-quiet new stepping motor (STM) powers fast, near-silent AF and aperture adjustments.
- Aspherical - Extra-low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Nano Crystal Coat - An anti-reflective coating developed by Nikon that virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections
New-generation, fast, wide-angle lens useful in a wide variety of situations, delivering superior rendering that overwhelms other 35mm f/1.8 lenses.
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Two ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Programmable Control Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Introducing a thrilling new 300mm f/4 prime lens capable of changing the way pro and serious enthusiasts shoot. At just 147.5mm long and 755g-over 30% shorter and 1.5lbs lighter than its predecessor-the AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR is the world's lightest 300mm full-frame AF lens. (As of January 5, 2015. Statement based on Nikon research.) The secret to its remarkable size? A Nikon-designed Phase Fresnel (PF) lens element, a first for the NIKKOR DSLR lens line-up. But handling isn't the only advantage; the PF element also performs brilliantly-achieve new levels of sharpness and clarity with virtually no chromatic aberration or ghosting. Whether you shoot fashion, portraits, nature, wildlife, sports, action or today's big stories, the AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR will help you capture stunning views of the decisive moment.