Introducing a thrilling new 300mm f/4 prime lens capable of changing the way pro and serious enthusiasts shoot. At just 147.5mm long and 755g-over 30% shorter and 1.5lbs lighter than its predecessor-the AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR is the world's lightest 300mm full-frame AF lens. (As of January 5, 2015. Statement based on Nikon research.) The secret to its remarkable size? A Nikon-designed Phase Fresnel (PF) lens element, a first for the NIKKOR DSLR lens line-up. But handling isn't the only advantage; the PF element also performs brilliantly-achieve new levels of sharpness and clarity with virtually no chromatic aberration or ghosting. Whether you shoot fashion, portraits, nature, wildlife, sports, action or today's big stories, the AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR will help you capture stunning views of the decisive moment.
Delivering outstanding image quality over a superb general purpose focal length range, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM is a standard zoom lens that really stands out from the crowd. Solidly built yet compact and lightweight, this is an easy lens to carry around and handle, and with its handy focal length range, it's the perfect lens to leave on your camera for everyday use. Beautifully designed, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM shares various L-series lens qualities that enhance its standing within the standard zoom lens market, such as its three aspherical elements and one UD glass element that help to deliver improved image quality. Optical performance is also assisted by its exceptional Image Stabilisation, ring-type USM autofocus and AIServo AF tracking. Using these features, you can create images that are impressively sharp corner to corner, with spectacular colour and contrast, and striking bokeh.
- Focal Length: 15-85
- Aperture: 3.5-5.6
- Mount Type: Canon EFS
- Filter Size: 72MM
$ 1349.0026Price offer ends 24 September 2019.
Offering outstanding full frame compatibility and exceptional image quality across a wide range of focal lengths, the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM is the perfect general purpose lens for almost any photographer's kit. As a standard zoom lens, it delivers high quality in any number of real life applications, from landscape and travel photography, to still life and portrait photography. However, the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM also features a very impressive macro mode, which delivers superb macro shots that could rival those of a specialised macro lens. Solidly well-built, the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM features a range of sophisticated features, including a fast, accurate ring-type ultrasonic motor driven autofocus with impressive AI Servo tracking to capture fast-moving subjects, and image stabilisation for great handheld shots. Image quality is excellent, with sharpness, colour and contrast all combining to produce admirable shots.
Covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives, the Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 90-300mm equivalent focal length range. One UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) element pairs with two aspherical elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. Multi-coatings have also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity in harsh lighting conditions.
- Focal Length: 45-150mm
- Aperture: F4-5.6
- Mount: M4/3
- Filter: 52mm
Designed to be attached between a compatible lens and a Micro Four Thirds mount camera, the Olympus MC-20 M.Zuiko Digital 2x Teleconverter doubles the magnification of an Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO Lens or an Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens.
- Teleconverter Magnification: 2.0x
- Dust, Splashproof & Freezeproof Construction
- Lens construction: 9 Elements in 4 groups (1 HR lens)
- Maintains high speed AF M.Zuiko Digitial ED 40-150mm and 300mm PRO lenses
- Lens construction: 9 Elements in 4 groups (1 HR lens)
- Minimum Field Size (M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO): 41 x 31mm
- Minimum Field Size (M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm F4.0 PRO): 36 x 27mm
- Aperture (M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO): Max f5.6, Min f22
- Aperture (M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm F4.0 PRO): Max f8, Min f22
now $ 1579.00SAVE $22031Price offer ends 24 September 2019.
One lens for all occasions. A 24mm to 240mm 10x zoom range allows this one lens to cover an extensive variety of shooting situations, making it ideal for travel where reducing luggage is a priority, for landscapes, architecture, snapshots, portraits, and much more. Switch between wide angle and telephoto without having to change lenses, so more of those fleeting moments will be captured. Advanced optics effectively subdue aberration while achieving high resolution throughout the image area, and a precision linear motor drives focus for quick, smooth response. Handheld telephoto shots and low-light photography are facilitated by built-in Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization, and the design is dust and moisture resistant for reliable operation in challenging conditions.
- 24mm wide end for more dynamic perspectives
- 10x zoom
- Circular 7-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Built-in OSS (Optical SteadyShot) image stabilisation
- Dust and moisture resistant design
The RF24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM is the ultimate all in one travel lens for the Canon Full Frame Mirrorless mount. This product is ideal for a wide range of users as an every day or travel lens.
- Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom: 10 x zoom with wide 24mm to long 240mm focal range
- Nano USM and EOS R series Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus
- Optical and Dynamic IS (CIPA standard 5 stop)
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5m (wide angle) or 0.78m (telephoto)
- Large diameter mount with short back focus with the latest Canon technology.
- Zoom ring and focus/control ring
The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.
Samyang, premium makers of wide-angle lens, has developed its first autofocus wide angle lens. The size and design of the lens have been optimized for a mirror-less body, and is the result of consider
- Mount: Sony E
- Aperture range: F2.8 - 22
- Lens optical construction: 14 Elements in 10 groups
- Special lens: 3 ASP, 2 ED
- Coating: UMC
- Minium focusing distance: 0.20m (0.66ft)
- Maximum maginification ratio: x 0.12
- Number of blades: 7
- Angle of view: 35mm - 113.9* / ASP-C - 89.8*
- Maximum diameter: O 86mm
- Length (mm): 97.5mm
- Weight (g): 500g