now $ 2549.0050Price offer ends 31 January 2021.$250 Cashback Via Redemption. Visit tamronlenses.co.nz. Offer ends 31 January 2021.
A popular telephoto zoom for a variety of shooting applications, this Nikon F-mount SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens from Tamron is characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, as well as sophisticated optical and physical designs. In regard to optics, an improved layout contains one XLD element and five LD elements to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations for notable clarity and color accuracy, and both BBAR and eBAND coatings have been applied to reduce flare and ghosting.
- Focal Length: 70-200mm
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Mount: F
- Filter: 77mm
- Format: FX
The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.
A 24-70mm zoom lens covers a sweet spot of the focal length range. Capture wide-angle views one moment, close-ups the next and everything in between. This reimagining of the classic everyday zoom, optimized and evolved for new Z cameras, achieves breakthrough image quality and performance for both stills and videos.
- Focal Length Range: 24-70mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/4
- Format: FX
- STM - an ultra-quiet new stepping motor (STM) powers fast, near-silent AF and aperture adjustments.
- Aspherical - Extra-low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Nano Crystal Coat - An anti-reflective coating developed by Nikon that virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections
now $ 1599.0031$125 Cashback Via Redemption. Visit mynikonlife.co.nz. Offer ends 31 January 2021.
New-generation, fast, wide-angle lens useful in a wide variety of situations, delivering superior rendering that overwhelms other 35mm f/1.8 lenses.
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Two ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Programmable Control Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm