The 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens For Nikon With Focus Confirm Chip from Samyang gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. It includes a special chip that allows the lens to work with the camera's focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering and autowhite balance functions. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations. This manual focus 14mm lens focuses as close as0.9' (28 cm) from the lens, and has a built-in petal-type lens hood.
- Focal Length: 14mm
- Aperture: f2.8
- Mount: FX
- Filter: N/A
Covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives, the Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 90-300mm equivalent focal length range. One UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) element pairs with two aspherical elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. Multi-coatings have also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity in harsh lighting conditions.
- Focal Length: 45-150mm
- Aperture: F4-5.6
- Mount: M4/3
- Filter: 52mm
A light, compact AF-S telephoto lens offering an excellent balance between size, speed and image quality. The fast AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4D IF-ED produces great sharpness, making it an ideal super-telephoto lens for sports, wildlife or travel applications. If greater reach is needed, it's fully compatible with all Nikon teleconverters. It even handles close-up shooting surprisingly well.
- Focal length: 300mm
- Filter attachment size: 77mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Minimum focus distance: 1.45m / 4.8 ft
Ideal for portraiture and distant subjects alike, the black M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R from Olympus is an 80-300mm equivalent telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its modest maximum aperture helps to realize a compact and lightweight form factor while an advanced optical design, which uses extra-low dispersion and high refractive index glass, controls a variety of aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Extending its versatility, this lens also features a Movie & Stills Compatible autofocus system, which is quick, quiet, and precise to suit both photo and video shooting applications.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 80-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-5.6 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- One High Refractive Index Element
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.
Lightweight and versatile, the Canon EF-mount 17-35mm f/2.8-4 DI OSD Lens from Tamron covers a range of wide-angle focal lengths while maintaining a bright maximum aperture. The variable aperture of f/2.8-4 provides exceptional control over depth of field and allows enough light in to excel in many low-light situations. Housed in the lens, which weighs slightly more than a pound, are 15 elements in 10 groups that include Tamron's Broad-Band Anti-Reflection Coating to reduce reflections, ghosting, and flares. The front lens element is coated in fluorine to more easily dispel dirt, dust, moisture, or fingerprints, and be easier to clean. The lens is also sealed against moisture along the barrel. Additionally, the lens's firmware can be kept up to date via Tamron's optional TAP-in console.
- Focal Length: 17-35mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/2.8-4
- Angle of View: (diagonal) - 103*41'-63*26' <for full-frame DSLR cameras> / 78*46'-43*29' <for APS-C format DSLR cameras>
- Optical Construction: 15 elements in 10 groups
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.28m (11.0 in) Full zoom range
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:4.9 (f=35mm)
- Filter Size: O 77mm
- Maximum Diameter: O 83.6mm (3.3 in)
- Length*: 92.5mm Canon (3.6 in)
- Weight: 460g Canon (16.2 oz)
- Aperture Blades: 7 (circular diaphragm)**
- Minumum Aperture: F/16-22
- Standard Accessories: Lens hood, Lens caps
- Compatible Mounts: Canon EF mount
Introducing a thrilling new 300mm f/4 prime lens capable of changing the way pro and serious enthusiasts shoot. At just 147.5mm long and 755g-over 30% shorter and 1.5lbs lighter than its predecessor-the AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR is the world's lightest 300mm full-frame AF lens. (As of January 5, 2015. Statement based on Nikon research.) The secret to its remarkable size? A Nikon-designed Phase Fresnel (PF) lens element, a first for the NIKKOR DSLR lens line-up. But handling isn't the only advantage; the PF element also performs brilliantly-achieve new levels of sharpness and clarity with virtually no chromatic aberration or ghosting. Whether you shoot fashion, portraits, nature, wildlife, sports, action or today's big stories, the AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR will help you capture stunning views of the decisive moment.