Offering outstanding full frame compatibility and exceptional image quality across a wide range of focal lengths, the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM is the perfect general purpose lens for almost any photographer's kit. As a standard zoom lens, it delivers high quality in any number of real life applications, from landscape and travel photography, to still life and portrait photography. However, the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM also features a very impressive macro mode, which delivers superb macro shots that could rival those of a specialised macro lens. Solidly well-built, the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM features a range of sophisticated features, including a fast, accurate ring-type ultrasonic motor driven autofocus with impressive AI Servo tracking to capture fast-moving subjects, and image stabilisation for great handheld shots. Image quality is excellent, with sharpness, colour and contrast all combining to produce admirable shots.
The EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM has three aspheric lens elements that help reduce aberration throughout the zoom range to provide high resolution and high contrast for superb image quality. Optimised lens placement and coatings ensure minimised ghosting and flare. This lens also supports the EOS M Digital Camera's Movie Servo AF function for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video shooting by utilising a stepping motor; it even has Dynamic IS to provide the image stabilisation needed while recording video when walking (in movie shooting mode).
- Focal Length: 18-55mm
- Aperture: F3.5-5.6
- Mount: M
- Filter: 52mm
The 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens For Nikon With Focus Confirm Chip from Samyang gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. It includes a special chip that allows the lens to work with the camera's focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering and autowhite balance functions. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations. This manual focus 14mm lens focuses as close as0.9' (28 cm) from the lens, and has a built-in petal-type lens hood.
- Focal Length: 14mm
- Aperture: f2.8
- Mount: FX
- Filter: N/A
Spanning wide to tele, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II from Nikon is an ideal all-around lens characterized by an advanced optical design, compact profile, and image stabilization. Three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements are used to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations, in order to produce high sharpness and clarity, and a Super Integrated Coating works to minimize flare for high contrast and color accuracy. Supporting the optics is VR II image stabilization, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to help realize sharp imagery when shooting handheld. A Silent Wave Motor is also used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
- Focal Length: 18-200mm
- Aperture: f3.5-5.6
- Mount: DX
- Filter: 72mm
Covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives, the Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 90-300mm equivalent focal length range. One UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) element pairs with two aspherical elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. Multi-coatings have also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity in harsh lighting conditions.
- Focal Length: 45-150mm
- Aperture: F4-5.6
- Mount: M4/3
- Filter: 52mm
Designed to be attached between a compatible lens and a Micro Four Thirds mount camera, the Olympus MC-20 M.Zuiko Digital 2x Teleconverter doubles the magnification of an Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO Lens or an Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens.
- Teleconverter Magnification: 2.0x
- Dust, Splashproof & Freezeproof Construction
- Lens construction: 9 Elements in 4 groups (1 HR lens)
- Maintains high speed AF M.Zuiko Digitial ED 40-150mm and 300mm PRO lenses
- Lens construction: 9 Elements in 4 groups (1 HR lens)
- Minimum Field Size (M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO): 41 x 31mm
- Minimum Field Size (M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm F4.0 PRO): 36 x 27mm
- Aperture (M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO): Max f5.6, Min f22
- Aperture (M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm F4.0 PRO): Max f8, Min f22
The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.
The Tamron 35-150mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD is a wide to medium telephoto zoom lens designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras; moreover, it works with DX models where it provides an equivalent focal length range of 52.5 - 225mm. Ideal for a range of portraiture shots, the flexible zoom features a bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range that also suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and improved depth of field control. Optically, the lens utilises a combination of low dispersion (LD) glass elements and aspherical elements to reduce colour fringing, saggital coma flare, and spherical and chromatic aberrations for increased edge to edge sharpness, clarity and colour accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- Focal Length: 35-150mm
- Max. Aperture: F/2.8-4
- Angle of View (diagonal): 63*26'-16*25'(for full-frame DSLR cameras)
- Optical Construction: 19 elements in 14 groups
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.45m (17.7 in) Full zoom range
- Maximum. Magnification Ratio: 1:3.7 (f=150mm)
- Filter Size: O 77mm
- Maximum Diameter: O 84mm
- Length*: 124.3mm Nikon (4.9 in)
- Weight: 790g Nikon (27.9 oz)
- Diaphragm Blade Number: 9 (circular diaphragm)**
- Standard Accessories: Flower-shaped hood, Lens caps
- Compatible Mounts: Nikon