A single lens that can cover every imaginable shooting situation, fromwide-angle groups to ultra-high-power zoom shots. It delivers the equivalent of 450mm?enough reach to bring the most distant action up close. Nikon's VR technology ensures every photo and HD video is razor-sharp, and Nikon's advancements in lens design deliver consistent, exceptional performance in any setting. It's also great for close-up shooting.
- Silent Wave Motor: Nikon's AF lens technology AF-S Nikkor lenses feature Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM). This technology converts traveling waves into rotational energy to focus the optics. This enables high-speed autofocusing that's extremely accurate and super quiet
- Automatic to manual focus switching with virtually no lag time by turning the focusing ring on the lens
- Aspherical lens elements: non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass that eliminate certain types of lens aberration
- Super Integrated Coating: Nikon's multilayer coating of the optical elements in Nikkor lenses
- ED (Extra low Dispersion): ED Glass is an optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations
- If Lens: a Nikkor lens in which only the internal lens group shifts during focusing. If Nikkors do not change in size during AF operation, allowing for compact, lightweight lenses capable of closer focusing distances
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months