The Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G II-ED is an ideal telephoto zoom lens for those seeking a lightweight all-in-one lens or a companion lens for the 18-55mm kit lens that came with their camera. Vibration Reduction (VR) significantly reduces camera shake throughout the entire focal length, making sharp telephoto shots substantially easier to achieve. An ideal lens for sports, people and school events, this lens provides clear images with less blur.
- 3.6x telephoto zoom lens with 55-200 mm focal length and f/4-5.6 maximum aperture, that achieves a remarkably compact size with the retractable lens mechanism
- Ideal for capturing diverse scenes and subjects with a single lens
- Image blur caused by camera shake is effectively reduced by the built-in Vibration Reduction function that provides an effect equivalent to a shutter speed 4.0 stops* faster
- Employing an ED glass element that effectively corrects chromatic aberration, optical performance superior to that of the current model is delivered from a more compact body
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months