The 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens for Canon EF Mount fromSamyang gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results whenused with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. On APS-C sized sensors the angle of view is between 90° and 94º depending on the brand. Four-thirds cameras produce a 76.24º angle of view. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images witha minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations. This manual focus 14mm lens focuses as close as 0.9' (28 cm) from the the lens, and has a built-in petal-type lens hood. With some cameras, Shutter Lock must be disengaged on the camera's menu.
- Lens is constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element, for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Minimal distortion and chromatic aberrations
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9' (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood