now $ 1135.20SAVE $283228 After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 June 2020.
Spanning a useful wide-angle to medium telephoto range, the E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS from Sony is a versatile 27-202.5mm equivalent zoom for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras. Complementing the range of focal lengths is an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also helping to produce sharper imagery is a linear autofocus motor, which delivers quick and accurate focusing performance that is also quiet to suit video recording applications. Balancing with the handling attributes, this lens also sports an intelligent optical design that uses both extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36
- 27-202.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6
- Two ED Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Linear AF Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Designed for specialist DSLR shooters passionate about macro photography, the Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II provides incredible flexibility to light and shoot a diverse range of subjects. Compatible with Canon's complete range of EOS DSLRs, the Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II offers photographers fully automatic E-TTL II flash metering to deliver accurate exposure.
- Auto exposure control: E-TTL II, E-TTL, TTL
- Wireless flash
- Flash exposure compensation
- Colour temperature info communication
- High speed sync (FP)
- Compatible with all Canon's EOS DSLRs
Adapt EF & EF-S lenses to EOS R and add drop-in filters
- Drop in FIlter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R adapts any EF or EF-S lens to an EOS R Mirrorless camera and adds a drop in pocket for lens filters
- Add a Circular Polarizing or a Variable Neutral Density filter to you EF or EF-S lens when shooting with EOS-R
- The drop in variable neutral density (ND) filter allows density to be controlled from ND3 - ND500 which is equivalent to 1.5-9 F-Stops
Nikon's new mount system plays an essential role in the realization of this unprecedented imaging system. What's more, the Mount Adapter FTZ allows long-time Nikon users to continue utilizing their existing NIKKOR F lenses seamlessly with the new system. Shooting with AE is enabled with a total of approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards, while shooting with AF/AE is available with 93 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses, ensuring the same operation as with the new Nikon mirrorless camera system.
- Supported cameras: Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras
- Dimensions: Approx. 70 mm diameter (excluding projections) x 80 mm
- Weight: Approx. 135 g (4.8 oz)
- Supplied Accessories: Body Cap BF-1B, Rear Lens Cap LF-N1
now $ 535.20SAVE $133108 After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 June 2020.
The ultra-rugged Tough TG-6 camera is waterproof up to depths of 50 feet (15 meters) without a protective case or housing. If you're a diver looking to explore deeper depths, the customized PT-059 Underwater Housing is for you. This polycarbonate housing protects your TG-6 camera down to depths of 147 feet while providing complete control of all camera functions when the camera is inside the case. Compatible with the Tough TG-6 model only.
- Waterproof to depths of 147 feet (45 meters)
- Detachable hood for the LCD monitor
- All camera functions may be controlled while underwater
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of third party lighting tray
The perfect high power, all-round flash for enthusiasts
- Take beautiful portraits in any light with ease
- Bounce shooting function to capture every angle
- Head can freely turn up to 90° up, 150° to the left, and 180° to the right for smart angle photography
- Add light and movement with the in-built catch panel
- Battery power for on the go usage
The Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight is a lightweight on-camera flash that is compatible with Nikon cameras featuring i-TTL support. The SB-300 has a guide number of 59' at ISO 100 and a coverage of a 27mm lens with FX-format cameras. Additionally, the flash has a distance range of 2-66'.
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 59' at ISO 100
- Coverage: 27mm (FX Format)
- Tilts Upward 120°
- Recycle Time: 3.5-30 Seconds
- Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
Create a superb, clear soundtrack for all your movies
- Integrated shock mount
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- External mic for digital cameras
- 90°/120° stereo and shotgun modes
- Wind screen included
- Built-in power supply, power status lamp
- Compatible with select Canon EOS series digital camera
- Shock mount construction helps reduce camera operation noise and lens driver sounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
now $ 399.20SAVE $9978 After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 June 2020.
Light up your subjects in stills and video with the FL-600R Flash from Olympus. Featuring full TTL compatibility for flash and an LED light, you can easily find an output setting that works for your needs. Also, it has a powerful guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 42mm as well as a zoom range of 12-42mm with the Micro Four Thirds format, expandable to 8mm with the built-in wide-angle diffusion panel. The flash head itself tilts from -7 to 90° and rotates left and right 180° for bounce capabilities.
- Compatible with Olympus TTL
- Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100 and 42mm
- Zoom Range: 12-42mm (8mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless TTL Master/Slave Functionality
- LED Light with 1/1 to 1/16 Power
- Recycle Time: 2-2.5 Seconds
- High Speed, Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Perfect for DSLR or mirrorless camera users, this kit features a twin lens bag, a compact yet advanced tripod, a fast Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB SD Card and a cleaning kit.
- Normally valued at $374.
- Manfrotto Advanced Tripod
- Lowepro Adventura 160II Bag
- Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB SD Card
- Inca Cleaning kit