now $ 943.20SAVE $235188 After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
Spanning a useful wide-angle to medium telephoto range, the E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS from Sony is a versatile 27-202.5mm equivalent zoom for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras. Complementing the range of focal lengths is an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also helping to produce sharper imagery is a linear autofocus motor, which delivers quick and accurate focusing performance that is also quiet to suit video recording applications. Balancing with the handling attributes, this lens also sports an intelligent optical design that uses both extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36
- 27-202.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6
- Two ED Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Linear AF Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
now $ 636.75SAVE $212.2512After 25% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
Featuring a lightweight, slim design, a handle on the side for precision adjustment, large SMT LEDs, high CRI, and other outstanding features, the LYCOS Bi-Color LED Light from Manfrotto is a modern-style, highly user-oriented on-camera light with a lot of punch.
- Lightweight, slim design with a handle on the side for precision adjustment
- Color temperature and brightness dials at your fingertips next to the handle
- Optional LYKOS Bluetooth Dongle supported for adjusting color and brightness via an iPhone app
- 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency
- >93 CRI high color accuracy
- 1500 lux max brightness at 3.3 ft (at daylight color temperature)
- 3000K - 5600K adjustable color temperature
- 100-0% flicker-free adjustable brightness
- Color LCD display on the rear
- L-Series battery mount
- AC adapter included
- Diffusion gel included
- Optional direct-attach LYKOS LED Softbox supported
now $ 623.20SAVE $155128 After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
Canon's flagship speedlight flash for professional photographers. Experience the light you want from any distance. The Speedlight 600 EX II-RT boasts a guide number of 60 to allow you to creatively light your subject over a wide range of distances and large areas.
now $ 599.20SAVE $149118 After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
Adapt EF & EF-S lenses to EOS R and add drop-in filters
- Drop in FIlter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R adapts any EF or EF-S lens to an EOS R Mirrorless camera and adds a drop in pocket for lens filters
- Add a Circular Polarizing or a Variable Neutral Density filter to you EF or EF-S lens when shooting with EOS-R
- The drop in variable neutral density (ND) filter allows density to be controlled from ND3 - ND500 which is equivalent to 1.5-9 F-Stops
Light up your subjects in stills and video with the FL-600R Flash from Olympus. Featuring full TTL compatibility for flash and an LED light, you can easily find an output setting that works for your needs. Also, it has a powerful guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 42mm as well as a zoom range of 12-42mm with the Micro Four Thirds format, expandable to 8mm with the built-in wide-angle diffusion panel. The flash head itself tilts from -7 to 90° and rotates left and right 180° for bounce capabilities.
- Compatible with Olympus TTL
- Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100 and 42mm
- Zoom Range: 12-42mm (8mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless TTL Master/Slave Functionality
- LED Light with 1/1 to 1/16 Power
- Recycle Time: 2-2.5 Seconds
- High Speed, Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
now $ 399.99SAVE $1007After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
The perfect high power, all-round flash for enthusiasts
- Take beautiful portraits in any light with ease
- Bounce shooting function to capture every angle
- Head can freely turn up to 90° up, 150° to the left, and 180° to the right for smart angle photography
- Add light and movement with the in-built catch panel
- Battery power for on the go usage
now $ 351.99SAVE $887After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
Create a superb, clear soundtrack for all your movies
- Integrated shock mount
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- External mic for digital cameras
- 90°/120° stereo and shotgun modes
- Wind screen included
- Built-in power supply, power status lamp
- Compatible with select Canon EOS series digital camera
- Shock mount construction helps reduce camera operation noise and lens driver sounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
now $ 319.99SAVE $806After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
Canon's GPS Receiver GP-E2 records GPS information like longitude, latitude, elevation, direction and Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) asEXIF data on photo files using a compatible EOS camera. This lightweight, compact unit can also serve as an electronic compass or astand-alone GPS recorder. It was designed specifically for the EOS system, and offers USB and hot-shoe connections with the EOS 5D Mark III and the EOS-1D X (USB connection-only with the EOS 7D). It's also compatible with the Rebel T5i via USB, and with the EOS Rebel T4i and Rebel SL1 via the Digital terminal on each camera.
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation, direction, and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information to images when shootin
- Can act as a stand-alone GPS logger
- On-board electronic compass
- Camera time can be synched by the built-in clock
- Uses a conveniently replaceable AA battery as its power source so no energy is drawn from the camera's battery
- Hot shoe, USB terminal, or Digital terminal connectivity
- The EOS 5D Mark III and EOS 7D require a firmware upgrade to be compatible with the GPS Receiver GP-E2. When the EOS 7D is used with the GP-E2 the following restrictions will apply: a) geotagging function will not work for movies while recording; b) geotagging features will not work for movies when using the Map Utility; c)electronic compass information and automatic time setting is not available; d)transmission via the hot shoe is not possible.
now $ 312.79SAVE $7862 After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
Capture beautiful still images and full HD video underwater with the Canon WP-DC54 Waterproof Case for their PowerShot G7 X Digital Camera. The housing has a depth rating of 130'. Mechanical controls, including dials and push-buttons, enable access to virtually all camera functions.
- Depth Rating: 130'
- Fiber-Optic/Wireless Strobe Connection
- Mechanical Controls
- Access to Virtually All Camera Functions
- Clear Durable Plastic Polymer Body
- Built-In Flat Lens Port
- Diffuser for Camera's Built-in Flash
- Cold Shoe Mount
- Neck and Wrist Strap Included
now $ 279.99SAVE $705After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
The Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip holds up to two LP-E6 battery packs or six AA Batteries to offer double-length shooting time. The vertical shutter release makes shooting with the camera in a vertical position just as comfortable as shooting horizontally. The following functions are available in the vertical shooting position. Shutter-Release, Main Dial, AF Point Selection, AF/FE Lock, Index, Aperture, Exposure Compensation Button, Reduce Button.
- Battery Grip for EOS 7D
now $ 279.99SAVE $705After 20% Off. Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
The Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight is a lightweight on-camera flash that is compatible with Nikon cameras featuring i-TTL support. The SB-300 has a guide number of 59' at ISO 100 and a coverage of a 27mm lens with FX-format cameras. Additionally, the flash has a distance range of 2-66'.
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 59' at ISO 100
- Coverage: 27mm (FX Format)
- Tilts Upward 120°
- Recycle Time: 3.5-30 Seconds
- Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 2 AAA Batteries