now $ 769.0015Price offer ends 28 September 2020.$100 CASHBACK VIA REDEMPTION. Offer ends 28 September 2020.
Canon's flagship speedlight flash for professional photographers. Experience the light you want from any distance. The Speedlight 600 EX II-RT boasts a guide number of 60 to allow you to creatively light your subject over a wide range of distances and large areas.
Adapt EF & EF-S lenses to EOS R and add drop-in filters
- Drop in FIlter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R adapts any EF or EF-S lens to an EOS R Mirrorless camera and adds a drop in pocket for lens filters
- Add a Circular Polarizing or a Variable Neutral Density filter to you EF or EF-S lens when shooting with EOS-R
- The drop in variable neutral density (ND) filter allows density to be controlled from ND3 - ND500 which is equivalent to 1.5-9 F-Stops
Perfect for DSLR or mirrorless camera users, this kit features a twin lens bag, a compact yet advanced tripod, a fast Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB SD Card and a cleaning kit.
- Normally valued at $374.
- Manfrotto Advanced Tripod
- Lowepro Adventura 160II Bag
- Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB SD Card
- Inca Cleaning kit
now $ 389.007Price offer ends 28 September 2020.$50 CASHBACK VIA REDEMPTION. Offer ends 28 September 2020.
The perfect high power, all-round flash for enthusiasts
- Take beautiful portraits in any light with ease
- Bounce shooting function to capture every angle
- Head can freely turn up to 90° up, 150° to the left, and 180° to the right for smart angle photography
- Add light and movement with the in-built catch panel
- Battery power for on the go usage
The Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip holds up to two LP-E6 battery packs or six AA Batteries to offer double-length shooting time. The vertical shutter release makes shooting with the camera in a vertical position just as comfortable as shooting horizontally. The following functions are available in the vertical shooting position. Shutter-Release, Main Dial, AF Point Selection, AF/FE Lock, Index, Aperture, Exposure Compensation Button, Reduce Button.
- Battery Grip for EOS 7D
The BG-E13 Battery Grip for Canon EOS 6D from Canon is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Canon EOS 6D digital SLR camera and accepts one or two Canon LP-E6 batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the BG-E13 can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with a battery tray designed to hold 6 AA/LR6 batteries. It can also be powered by the optional ACK-E6 AC Adapter Kit, which provides for an uninterrupted power supply.
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial
- Extends Shooting Time
- Holds Up to Two LP-E6 Batteries
- Also Works with 6 AA Batteries
- Holds Camera Battery Door
Shoot with any EF or EF-S lens on your EOS R series camera. Canon's EF-EOS R mount adapter gives you the flexibility to shoot with any EF or EF-S lens on an EOS R mirrorless camera.
- No compromises, all lens functions of EF and EF-S lenses are supported when shooting with the adapter so there is no loss of AF speed or Image Stabilization ability.
- EF-S lens support, stepping up from a Canon EOS APS-C crop sensor camera? The EF-EOS R Mount adapter will allow you to use your EF-S lenses on an EOS R mirrorless camera.
- Canon EF and EF-S lens range. Boasting over 70 lenses covering a focal length range from 8mm to 800mm, the Canon EF lens range covers your every photographic need.
Have you experienced the shutter being released earlier than you expected when shooting under too bright sunlight, when shooting a highly reflective water surface, etc.? The light volume can be reduced by using ND filter, and you can intentionally control shutter speed and iris value. Even beginners unfamiliar with slower shutter speeds or controlling aperture are capable of capturing better photos than usual. A DHG ND filter can control the amount of light and adjust the shutter speed, which is effective in preventing blown out hightlights caused by overexposure and degradation of digital image picture quality caused by excessive stopping-down.
- Low Reflection Coating
- Blackened outer rim of glass
- Satin finish
- Knurling on the frame for easy operation
- Slim Frame
The ideal kit to start off with, it includes a Lowepro Adventura Single Lens Kit Camera Bag, an Inca 3-Way Tripod, a Sandisk Extreme 32GB HD SD Card and a Cleaning kit.
- Normally valued at $149.
- Lowepro Adventura Camera Bag
- Inca 3-Way Tripod
- Sandisk Extreme 32GB HD SD Card
- Inca Camera & Lens Cleaning Kit
The compact Canon Remote Switch RS-80N3 with a 2.6'/80cm cable is a remote shutter release which is designed to prevent camera shake for super telephoto shots, macro photography and bulb exposures. Handy for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure.
- Remote Shutter Release
- Minimizes Vibrations
- Great for Close-ups & Time Exposures