Canon's GPS Receiver GP-E2 records GPS information like longitude, latitude, elevation, direction and Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) asEXIF data on photo files using a compatible EOS camera. This lightweight, compact unit can also serve as an electronic compass or astand-alone GPS recorder. It was designed specifically for the EOS system, and offers USB and hot-shoe connections with the EOS 5D Mark III and the EOS-1D X (USB connection-only with the EOS 7D). It's also compatible with the Rebel T5i via USB, and with the EOS Rebel T4i and Rebel SL1 via the Digital terminal on each camera.
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation, direction, and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information to images when shootin
- Can act as a stand-alone GPS logger
- On-board electronic compass
- Camera time can be synched by the built-in clock
- Uses a conveniently replaceable AA battery as its power source so no energy is drawn from the camera's battery
- Hot shoe, USB terminal, or Digital terminal connectivity
- The EOS 5D Mark III and EOS 7D require a firmware upgrade to be compatible with the GPS Receiver GP-E2. When the EOS 7D is used with the GP-E2 the following restrictions will apply: a) geotagging function will not work for movies while recording; b) geotagging features will not work for movies when using the Map Utility; c)electronic compass information and automatic time setting is not available; d)transmission via the hot shoe is not possible.
Featuring a lightweight, slim design, a handle on the side for precision adjustment, large SMT LEDs, high CRI, and other outstanding features, the LYCOS Bi-Color LED Light from Manfrotto is a modern-style, highly user-oriented on-camera light with a lot of punch.
- Lightweight, slim design with a handle on the side for precision adjustment
- Color temperature and brightness dials at your fingertips next to the handle
- Optional LYKOS Bluetooth Dongle supported for adjusting color and brightness via an iPhone app
- 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency
- >93 CRI high color accuracy
- 1500 lux max brightness at 3.3 ft (at daylight color temperature)
- 3000K - 5600K adjustable color temperature
- 100-0% flicker-free adjustable brightness
- Color LCD display on the rear
- L-Series battery mount
- AC adapter included
- Diffusion gel included
- Optional direct-attach LYKOS LED Softbox supported
The Marumi 67mm EXUS Lens Protect Filter is a simple, clear filter designed for general protection for your lens. This optically clear filter has less than surface 0.3% reflectivity and does not affect the overall image quality while helping reduce dust, scratches, moisture, and other elements from damaging your lens. An anti-static coating has been applied to the surface of the filter, too, to provide easy removal of dust and dirt, which furthermore offers resistance against water and oil to aid in cleaning and removal of water drops and fingerprints.
- Clear Filter for Protection
- Anti-Static and Stain-Resistant Coating
- Less Than 0.3% Surface Reflection
- Optical Glass Construction
- Thin-Profile, Low-Reflective Filter Ring
Adapt EF & EF-S lenses to EOS R and add drop-in filters
- Drop in FIlter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R adapts any EF or EF-S lens to an EOS R Mirrorless camera and adds a drop in pocket for lens filters
- Add a Circular Polarizing or a Variable Neutral Density filter to you EF or EF-S lens when shooting with EOS-R
- The drop in variable neutral density (ND) filter allows density to be controlled from ND3 - ND500 which is equivalent to 1.5-9 F-Stops
Spanning a useful wide-angle to medium telephoto range, the E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS from Sony is a versatile 27-202.5mm equivalent zoom for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras. Complementing the range of focal lengths is an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also helping to produce sharper imagery is a linear autofocus motor, which delivers quick and accurate focusing performance that is also quiet to suit video recording applications. Balancing with the handling attributes, this lens also sports an intelligent optical design that uses both extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36
- 27-202.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6
- Two ED Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Linear AF Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
The ECM-XYST1M is compatible with Sony Handycam camcorders, Cyber-Shot cameras and Alpha/NEX cameras that have a Multi Interface Shoe. For cameras that don't have a Multi Interface Shoe, a stereo mini-jack cable is included.
- Works with the Sony Multi-Interface Shoe
- Compatible with Sony Handycam Camcorders
- Compatible with Sony Cyber-Shot Cameras
- Compatible with Sony Alpha/NEX Cameras